Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I feel really sad for you that think Adriana should pick men based just in their looks, that is pathetic o.O

They will learn when they get older. I know I just did. The love of my life is definitely not someone I would've seen myself with 10 years ago. And I'm not saying he's not attractive, but I too was looks obsessed. Looks ain't shit if they have no personality, brains, etc.

I feel really sad for you that think Adriana should pick men based just in their looks, that is pathetic o.O

didnt you post this ''That being said, if we are playing the Find Adriana a New Man I think she' would look perfect with Charlie Hunnam, Henry Cavill or Alexander Skarsgard'' few weeks before

They will learn when they get older. I know I just did. The love of my life is definitely not someone I would've seen myself with 10 years ago. And I'm not saying he's not attractive, but I too was looks obsessed. Looks ain't shit if they have no personality, brains, etc.

great words, at the end time will tell if they stay together, and she is with him because something. and not because he is famouse or super rich(we don't know). And its cool they have the same passion about boxing and training. And i hope he know how to appreciate her.

^So what do you think should she keep this one or not?

We don't know enough about him yet. All we know is that she seems very happy. However long this lasts, that's all that matters.

she started to date with him after post this http://instagram.com/p/xJF5fZs6mO/?modal=truethree days later

how do you know that?? they spend a lot time together before

We don't know enough about him yet. All we know is that she seems very happy. However long this lasts, that's all that matters.

she started to date with him after post this http://instagram.com/p/xJF5fZs6mO/?modal=truethree days later

i know. if you remember when she started to date cedric again i wrote it too.

i know. if you remember when she started to date cedric again i wrote it too.

I don't think she date Cedric! There is no proof..But I guess you know more  :rofl:

@isabell

yes :D she thought that they had a relationship. she threw away marriage for him but he just fun with her.hit and quit .he has always a girfriend (sandra kubicka),  i think his girlfriend gives him free pass let him plays around.last time they were dating (december) her girlfriend was on trip during that time he fun with her

@emerald7

when this photo taken she was with francisco

@emerald7

when this photo taken she was with francisco

i wasn't reffering if she was dating someone, just explained my previous post :hehe:  at the end It’s beautiful when you watch something good happen to somebody when it’s well deserved.

but anyway she looks good without make up, like mjmarija said on the candids, and her favourite colour is obvious black.

didnt you post this ''That being said, if we are playing the Find Adriana a New Man I think she' would look perfect with Charlie Hunnam, Henry Cavill or Alexander Skarsgard'' few weeks before

I was joking, feel the difference?

And just because I think Charlie Hunnam is hot AF, it doesn't mean I will judge Adriana's relationships, and neither should you because you don't shit about her or the man she is with.