Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I don't think it's a problem,Adriana and Alessansra basically do whatever they want, they break the rules

They don't "break" anything. They're not some kind of fashion rebels. It's all in agreement with companies and agencies.

I didn't literally mean they do it by themselves, but they obviously are doing something that not every model in VS is able to and still get the great stuff in VS...

The H&M cast is legendary! Omg.... And what's up with Joan and Adriana? They are both in the Balmain, marc jacob campaigns, they were paired for the recent VS shoot and now H&M? It's all too much to be a coincidence. They're probably some new found BFFs. Or I'm just looking too much into it?

Ā 

Ā 

They are shooting for H&M swim! So amazing, Adriana is killing it!

Ā 

Ā 

So VS and H&M swim? Isn't that a conflict with her VS contract?

Ā 

Ā 

If alessandra was able to shoot in puerto rico also, and she too has her own swim line, I don't see it being a problem anymore.

Ā 

And I think in the past somehow doutzen has shotten for H &M swim and VS swim

Ā 

Really it just comes down to what exactly what they were shooting for in puerto rico for alessandra to be able to participate and also adriana

Ā 

Ā 

Actually Alessandra was asked to participate & she gladly accepted but she still won't be on Catalogues anymore for VS swim. :)

Ā 

H&M is one of my favorite stores glad to see Adriana being part of it. :ddr: