Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

someone said to ed razek it will be wonderful, if ale and adriana get fb for final year. he responded it is a great idea. i don t think they anounced their retirement until april may 2015. they didnt anounce miranda kerr leaving until april. also she already arranged turkish tv show

someone said to ed razek it will be wonderful, if ale and adriana get fb for final year. he responded it is a great idea. i don t think they anounced their retirement until april may 2015. they didnt anounce miranda kerr leaving until april. also she already arranged turkish tv show

No they said it would be a good idea for them BOTH to get it one year. Not for their finale year but for one year atleast for them to both have one. Thats what he said was a good idea. And also someone on twitter asked if thats why they got it, because it was their last year, he said that was not true.

No they said it would be a good idea for them BOTH to get it one year. Not for their finale year but for one year atleast for them to both have one. Thats what he said was a good idea. And also someone on twitter asked if thats why they got it, because it was their last year, he said that was not true.

I hope not that they will leave, it would be the shock of the year, but i read for 2 days that too:

Quote:

Us Weekly spoke to longtime Angel Adriana Lima, who's hanging up her wings after this season,

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/adriana-lima-dishes-on-her-victorias-secret-fashion-show-workout-prep-2014312#ixzz3L3KwgrL6

but Ed Razek responded to a tweet in November:

post-88008-0-1446078408-45602_thumb.png

That article is full of bullshit :rofl: First of all Adriana's statement are always through People Magazine, then they say she walked in 2009 after having her baby, she didn't even walk in 2009 because she has Valentina like two days before the show, it was in 2012.

I seriously don't think she's leaving this year, and if she does then I don't care as long as we get as much work as we did this year.

That article is full of bullshit :rofl:First of all Adriana's statement are always through People Magazine, then they say she walked in 2009 after having her baby, she didn't even walk in 2009 because she has Valentina like two days before the show, it was in 2012.

I seriously don't think she's leaving this year, and if she does then I don't care as long as we get as much work as we did this year.

Same! And I agree, I want her to leave on a high note when she does ever leave.

Also, no backstage make up pics?

^ No and I noticed there's no many pictures of Alessandra either, I'm thinking it's because they obviously had to leave early to get the FBs on and since they probably couldn't do both women at the same time maybe Adriana had to go first? I noticed in the FB videos from the shoot they did Adriana first and then Alessandra, is not like they can have some idiot doing it, they clearly needed the right people to not fuck up the jewelry. 

It's has to be bullshit, Adriana rarely comments on her personal life except for the extremely necessary announcements (engagement, marriage, pregnancy, etc), so the fact that she came out to deny it says a lot IMO.