Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

jeromeduran

Out with the Lima ❤ I swear she just gets more and more beautiful..crazy Im SO grateful to reach 90 thousand followers...wow! I really hope u all enjoy the photos ☺☺☺ @adrianalima #theoneandonly Happy Monday People!!!

attachicon.gif10643982_331507600358804_1468964251_n.jpg

Dear God, she's found the fountain of youth!  

Hello all fine and happy readers!

Yesterday I worked with Jennifer and many supermodels including Jordan Dunn and Adriana Lima were two of them.

Can you understand? I was honored to work with Adriana Lima, neee I still have not understood it. Unfortunately, so was the photo ban, when the project will be secret until January, but then there are more pictures. I managed to get a blurry, bad picture at the end. For me in this position so the picture was not the most important, but it was that I was honored to do this job.

Wooooow I can type die happy now! I'm so glad I got this opportunity, but it's so sick!

I was hanging with Adriana half a day and she was so darn nice. She is the most beautiful girl but acts as if she were anyone, I liked that. Neee now I have to digest this: D

post-3972-0-1446078177-5805_thumb.jpg