Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I'm not feeling her look at the met.It's pretty boring and she sort of falls to the background. I wish she would have went with the theme and wore some kind of beautiful ball gown or something like Liu Wen and Karolina Kurkova who both looked amazing by the way<3, but she still looks nice and her face is always top notch. 

Maybe she was anxious of showing up after the announcement of her divorce? That's what I thought tho.

Anyway the shoot looks like it might have something to do with desigual?? (Seeing the clothes it made me think of desigual lol)

Maybe she was anxious of showing up after the announcement of her divorce? That's what I thought tho.

Anyway the shoot looks like it might have something to do with desigual?? (Seeing the clothes it made me think of desigual lol)

Gabriel said it's for a cosmetics company!!!!! And she changed now into something different. I want to post the pics and videos, but I'll ask him first. He is so close to her! And it's a mad house out there!

I'm here at the shoot right now! I'll keep you guys updated! It's super hectic. I took a few vids that I'll upload when I come home.

Yeah, because I uploaded the videos somewhere and the quality is shit!