Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I kind of hate the dress color, the design is nice though.,

Loving the straight hair, natural make-up, fresh skin- very lovely.

And the fact that she is not smiling and making silly faces- makes me ADORE her in that moment. She looks sophisticated for once, I'm so sick of the VS attitude that she carries throughout all red carper appearances (non VS related), that I love her Motricia Adams look, really lovely, and a change.

Glad she is going through a divorce, otherwise she'd be blowing kisses!

She looks stunning! Love the hair and the make-up! Dress is a bit boring but she still looks amazing.  :heart:  :heart:

And the fact that she is not smiling and making silly faces- makes me ADORE her in that moment. She looks sophisticated for once, I'm so sick of the VS attitude that she carries throughout all red carper appearances (non VS related), that I love her Motricia Adams look, really lovely, and a change.

Agree! :)

I have to say I love her look. The dress is beautiful, not a huge fan of the color but it looks gorgeous on her. She looks like the typicall Givenchy girl. This look makes me think of het campaign in 2009.

She transforms in any style. Going from a hot sexy, seductive lingerie model to a mysterious, strong high fashion model. This is why I love Adri and Givenchy. I think she represents the brand really good.

Charles James: Beyond Fashion' Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art in N.Y. - May 5,2014

th_7609bc324989857.jpg/monthly_05_2014/post-47866-0-1593850806-52753_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Adriana Lima _2_.jpg"> Adriana Lima   _3_.jpg Adriana Lima   _4_.jpg __Gollum__Celebboard.Net___06.jpg __Gollum__Celebboard.Net___07.jpg __Gollum__Celebboard.Net__.jpg __Gollum__Celebboard.Net___02.jpg __Gollum__Celebboard.Net___03.jpg __Gollum__Celebboard.Net___04.jpg __Gollum__Celebboard.Net___05.jpg __Gollum__Celebboard.Net___08.jpg __Gollum__Celebboard.Net___09.jpg __Gollum__Celebboard.Net___10.jpg __Gollum__Celebboard.Net___11.jpg 

She's not pregnant (I hope). This the dress. Hers is modified with the corset which probably made that little bump.

N13993855941326674_1.jpg

Then again, Russell says the last time she shot for VS (with him, but there are other photographers) was that Miami thing. :-/

She's had a bump like that for a while, also in the pink dress she wore to the brazil foundation gala. It depends on the dress and way of posing for the bump to be clear. I don't think she is pregnant. I also couldn't find any pictures of her from inside the event, a little weird....

I honestly think she did not want to be there. Esp since she didn't take pics with anybody. Are we even sure she stayed around. Because I feel like she really didn't and that's why we don't have any pics of her

maybe she is not very happy because she split with her husband just sayin ....

I honestly think she did not want to be there. Esp since she didn't take pics with anybody. Are we even sure she stayed around. Because I feel like she really didn't and that's why we don't have any pics of her

maybe she is not very happy because she split with her husband just sayin ....

The timing though. We are all just now finding out about the split via announcement, but the split/problems started in February before they announced it. You all are only saying this just because you know the info now is my take. How many events have adriana did from feb to may. A number and no one said anything but now you all know and all of a sudden...  see my point? We would have been saw Adriana not "looking very happy" because of the split

I honestly think she didn't want to be there because she never goes but had to show up because her appearance was tied in with Vogue brazil. Who is going to turn that down? Esp since she seems to be even more serious about her career. And I am pretty sure Adriana showed up to take photos by the press and dipped.