Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

for a silly person she always look serious and unapproachable in her personal candids

She definitely suffers from the "bitchy resting face." She definitely does look intimidating in person when she's not smiling! But I can assure you that her smile in person lights up an entire room haha.

for a silly person she always look serious and unapproachable in her personal candids

She definitely suffers from the "bitchy resting face." She definitely does look intimidating in person when she's not smiling! But I can assure you that her smile in person lights up an entire room haha.

Right I guess thats why she doesn't get the "bitch face" complaints like candice does. I expected Adriana to be the one to come across like that with fans the most but I guess since she only takes pictures like that, and when she is annoyed by the paps, is when her serious face is shown and when she is smiling/being charismatic it makes people judge her better.

I know that when I first came across her the first thing I noticed was how mean she could look and I felt like I was the only one because no one else ever talked about it . I guess because she is cute and genuine most of the time.

I guess you got the chance to meet/see her in person, lucky! and if thats you with lilly you are def lucky lol

She's at some event where they showed Donna Karan's (who she sat next to) S/S 14 collection again:

3's A Crowd #DKNY #Miami #sls #miami #models @adrianalima @joeyzigzag at Hyde Beach at the SLS Hotel

post-3972-0-1446077360-32264_thumb.jpg

corypaulmartin

Feel short standing next to her even with my highest heels @adrianalima #vs #donnakaran #runway #sls #miami

post-3972-0-1446077360-36272_thumb.jpg

tica_g