Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I miss the days when she was fuller. Her round face looked so youthful. Now her elbows and knee caps are bigger than her whole body. Oh well, I still love her, despite the message it is sending to women. Viva La Lima forever. :) Can't wait to see the show. :)

She's all muscle though. its not like she is like those other skinny women who get fit literally to lose weight and still don't have no kind of muscle on them. Her leg in British invasion it was kinda freaking me out how muscular it was lol . I can tell she has a small percent body fat but not just all bones neither

Don't worry. She'll gain at least 15 pounds back now and look even better. :rofl: I don't know why she loses so much for the show. Or gets so "hard" rather. People who aren't fans of the VSFS like us even thought she looked great last year and they liked that she was thicker. The only real issue was her uterus and you can't make that go anywhere. It goes on its own. She looked great this year though. She is thin and lean, but didn't have the six pack or crazy arms like some others did.