Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I actually don't mind the dress that much? Sure, that white sleeve was overdone, but other than that it was simple and it shows off her body in a way that isn't tacky. I mean look at her, she's fit as hell, has legs to die for. Only people with arm muscles can pull off a dress like that. 

I finally feel satisfied with eveything this year at the show regardinv Dri. Her outfitz were GORGE, three fucking wings, hair was amazing, body is killing, make-up was top and her tan was GOOD. And FINALLY she is wearing a hot dress!! I mean look at her she is killing it out there. Hope I still feel like that after the show has aired.

She looked SO happy in her last segment. Ugh it actually made me smile just looking at the pictures. She radiates joy. Can't say that about anyone else. Candice is hot as hell but so contrived in her pictures. She looks like she's trying to hard and never letting loose. Adriana is the complete opposite.

She was stunning! I really loved her at this show! Her hair was perfect, her makeup,body, outfits, first time completely happy with everything! I loved all 3 outfits!! And she got 3 wings wow. Her walk was stunning as well and I have feel that Parisian Night opening is way better than the show opening lol I also loved everything about the entire show , everything except Pink ugh...I even liked the music, I thought FOB and Taylor will be horrible but I liked very much. I can't wait for the show to air, I hope they won't cut/shit something :/

I don't really care for her after party dress, it makes it look like she has an cast on, but at least it wasn't so try hard sexy as some of the other outfits that night and she still looks beautiful nonetheless.

right showing cleavage they don't have lol.

Adriana just matured decently. And I like that. Its like over time, she realize that at her age and what not there is some stuff she shouldn't wear or do. Like her belly piercing was out before she hit 30. And how she feels about her self smoking(outside of her job, as a habit). She always tries to better herself and I like how when she does it correlates within the right age rage and time in her life