Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!

I wanted black hair and here it is :rofl:  See, there's too many blonde or dark brown bitches at VS right now, Adriana will be the only Angel with black hair which will make her stand out even more.

I like the black hair. I'm happy she didn't do that orangeish dye she had back in 2006. Like TKC said, I hope she has a good tan this year (don't they have a spray tan booth backstage?) and nothing like that outrageous orange tan she sported in 2008. As you can tell I'm not a big fan of orange on her.

She looks good in every hair color. I just wish it will be straight for the show, like this:

post-44858-0-1446077019-97547_thumb.jpg

Sometimes that hair style doesn't workout for her imo. Like in 2003 it did.

but in 2010 and 2011 I didn't like it.... I think it depends on how much bigger her face is

Yeah she will stand out more even though it does seem like Lily's hair seems to be getting darker and darker.

But I do like Adriana with black hair better ( especially when she has a nice tan) since it makes her  eyes stand out even more and gives her that sort of mysterious vibe or whatever.

Adriana's outfit must be pretty spectacular since we don't have any pictures of her.

Be patient. She had her fitting this morning. Ale had hers yesterday and Candice was fitting her FB outfit which is why we have pics of them.

^ Aerospace

I don't know where the new Aerospace is, but they moved recently. Look it up on the site Gabe. I think she goes at like 8AM and again at like 5PM.

I was gonna say. I looked at the street view of the previous address on the site and it does not match the pic Adriana is in.

But I found the updated one, and it matches up with the picture! It's only 5 blocks away from my apartment building! I'll hang around tomorrow to see if I can spot her!