Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She won't do Chelsea because the girl who gets the FB goes to Chelsea so it will be Behati going to Chelsea most likely

Behati got the fb? Wtf say it ain't so lol. I'd rather see Doutzen in it or better yet as stunning as Adriana looks right now would love to see her wear it a 3rd time and make history as the only angel to get it 3 times.

She won't do Chelsea because the girl who gets the FB goes to Chelsea so it will be Behati going to Chelsea most likely

Behati got the fb? Wtf say it ain't so lol. I'd rather see Doutzen in it or better yet as stunning as Adriana looks right now would love to see her wear it a 3rd time and make history as the only angel to get it 3 times.
She will definitely get it a third time. Probably next year if her ass doesn't get knocked up again.

She will definitely get it a third time. Probably next year if her ass doesn't get knocked up again.

^ If it's not Behati, then it's Candice. They both were the only Angels on set the day they did the FB shoot.

or karlie or lilly. I don't think VS would give candice the fantasy bra as soon as everyone thinks. Alessandra and adriana are prime examples of that. You would have thought they got it sooner than when they actually did. pretty sure it was behati.

and finally a  humanizing picture of adriana after a work out lol