Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I have like 40 HQ's from Paris that I should upload but my internet it's such a bitch these days that I fear they will take a year to upload :ninja: She & Behati look amazing, I hope there's some scenes of them too alone

Wow, she looks absolutely phenomenal. Thanks so much for all the pictures!

She's looking slimmer and more defined than ever, and even though it's different from her absolute peak popularity wise (say 2005) I think this look really suits her. You can't tell she's had kids and I really like how lean and strong she looks. Carved out of marble.

Gotta say I really love how Adri has matured over the years. There was this interview back when she was 21 where she said she didn't have to work for her body. Now she obviously has to and she takes it very seriously. She looks younger than she is, but she seems very levelheaded. No wonder she's kept her spot at the top for so long.  

^ they now what they're doing, they know tht Adriana is the ine who will bring more press so they milk on her every year around the VSFS ... She probably will do all the interviews except Chelsea Lately