Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^I think that's old from when she did the VS Angel card. I don't think she has shot for VS for like two/three weeks now.

Yeah I just saw it on instagram (saw it on tumblr first) the makeup looks soo much better in filter.

And it had better been old. I'm not here for only seeing adriana in angel card commercials lol. Still gave me life though

I hope to personally see more selfies like that on Adriana's instagram. Those followers would grow then

Here you go, PC. :rofl::

adcCf7nG.jpg acyI0muB.jpg adbyvx8G.jpg acn1UB2r.jpg acd9oeIf.jpg acl2641u.jpg adzGCtDz.jpg

justjared.com

Thank you sooo much for those pics! Sienna is just beautiful. To me she doesn't look like Vaentina-just the skin tone&har/eye color is the same. Valentina looks more like her dad(IMO). SIenna's face is rounder.They are both very beautiful children and it's a good thing they don't look like twins so they each have their own, unique looks.

Val at the similar age:

6u3b.jpg

and a bit older:

1a91.jpg

Her cheeks look narrower IMO(can't stress thaT ENOUGH lol).

...and Adriana looks so amazing and much younger than her age!

This the first time I ever seem valentina animated well yesterday.... you know I am saying this because when I think of animated I think of ale's daughter, because that is one animated child lol but yeah it seems like val is too and adriana said she is really athletic so it looks like they have an athlete on their hands

Sienna still gives me this blu ivy vibe so no telling lol

What do you guys make of this? She was shooting for something? There's a picture in the link:

"[ @ ] beautybymariacristina @luiscanas and the #beautiful #victoriassecret #supermodel #adrianalima! Last week I had the pleasure of working with this #amazing and talented man! Not only is he a #masterstylist, but he's also been rated one of the top 5 #colorist in #NewYorkCity by #Cosmopolitan and #Allure magazines. This is the kind of #talent #WarrenTricomi builds on! Home of the #DreamTeam! #hairdresser #hairstylist #models #stylist #Instyle #magazine #beautybymariacristina #hair #greenwich #instalove #instagood #instadaily "

http://web.stagram.com/p/531205974223943482_275318004