Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I think it's too early to make wild speculations about how Valentina or Sienna will turn out.

Some people change so extremely during adolescence, some mammas wouldn't recognize their own child anymore. :p

Seeing as adriana looks alot like herself still when she was val age, the same could be for them. Of course they'd get more mature but if they are anthing like Adriana they won't change too much

attachicon.gifAdriana-Lima-Victorias-Angel-Child.jpg

(she looks alot like val in the pic of her in the green) The only thing that is different are the eyes...ok the kids look more like her than I thought. All those comments about val looking just like marko is overexaggeration  to me now lol

That's true, but the kids also have Marko's genes in them, so only time will tell. :)

We are pretty sure thats sienna lol. She looks alot like them (adriana, marko, and valentina) and savanna said that was jerome, Adriana's(friend,assistant, someone in relation with adriana) carrying the baby

I agree they look kinda alike but not enough to confirm it is her.

Jerome stops by here sometimes. Perhaps he could confirm :shifty:

Yeah sienna really is adorable. A complete doll, she was even cuter than val was at that age. Adriana has the most beautiful kids out of all the models who show theirs off but she be hiding them. I kinda understand why but still sienna is too cute not to be seen and Valentina is so beautiful her and adriana should do some ad like alessandra and anja did or be in an editorial like natalia vodianova and her kids

Val's hair is just gorgeous