Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Lol I'm still trying to figure out wtf she's wearing. Is that a tablecloth or a curtain? Love Adriana but really wish she had Alessandra's style of dressing up. Not digging the hair or makeup either. Way too much bronzer on the face and looks oily and not enough eye defining makeup. Her body looks spectacular though. I do like that she takes risks though whereas most models play it safe.

She was dressed by someone, Riccardo of Givenchy which is a huge thing because he was the man of the night. He most likely invited her because we know her ass wouldn't have went otherwise. But anyway, she really didn't have a choice what to wear/how she was going to look. I love that she did something different because like you said some people always play it safe and it's boring. And we will probably get another campaign in the future. And I just saw how this was worn on the runway and it was supposed to have some fugly see through black polka dot sweater over it that covered the ass and crotch hence the boy shorts.

"She" posted something last night about the NBA finals and took a picture with the trophy. One, why was the trophy there and two, I wonder if she's going?

I don't think it would be hoping for too much to expect Adriana to go to one of the finals games. Games 1,2,6,&7 would be played in Miami. (June 6th & June 9th and if there is a game 6 and 7, which I'm pretty sure there will be, June 18th & June 20th. So if she's in town I'm pretty sure she would try to make it to at least one. She seems to be a pretty big NBA fan, not surprisingly. I don't think she would get much coverage, unless she's sitting front row, but even then... a bunch of celebrities will be in Miami. But we would at least get some candids of her if she decided to go.

As for the Larry O'Brien trophy, it's either going to go to the Spurs or the Heat, but it's in possession of the NBA commissioner (David Stern) or other NBA higher ups atm most likely, it was at Olives NYC earlier today apparently, I guess they just take it around. I wouldn't be surprised if someone brought it to an after party for the CFDA.

I don't know crap about the NBA (and I don't really want to anyway) but I'm going to assume Adriana will do something in the games because it's in Miami and she never does PR for absolutely anything unless she has to so maybe she'll go to the games or has some commercial debuting during the games :idk:

I don't know crap about the NBA (and I don't really want to anyway) but I'm going to assume Adriana will do something in the games because it's in Miami and she never does PR for absolutely anything unless she has to so maybe she'll go to the games or has some commercial debuting during the games :idk:

I personally don't think she's going to do something at the game- but I would be happy to be wrong. I don't see what there really is for her to do? I also don't know if taking a pic with the trophy was PR or saying everyone should tune in was PR. You could very well be right, but hasn't she talked about basketball games in the past? There is a lot more for her to be doing at something like the superbowl (which she has done) but I just don't know what she could really do at the NBA finals, as it's split into 7 games (ideally) but at least 4 games. If it's a commercial, during which game would it air? It would be too much to presume there will be a final game 7, and the biggest games are always the eliminating games--so if a commercial were to 'debut' it would be then. I don't know, she did specify a date but it's the date of game 1. It's not like there's a ball to throw out like in baseball. I really don't know but I'm definitely curious.

I personally think it was just a photo op. I'm not looking too far into her telling people to tune in to the finals, she probably only said it because her city is in the finals. They really don't give two shiz about celebrities at NBA games (since they're always at games) especially when the games are in big market cities like LA, Miami, or NYC.

post-61701-0-1446076670-01251_thumb.jpg

Oh god she looks so delicious here. :shock: :shock: :shock: Perfect face, curves and legs that go on forever, she is in my opinion the most beautiful woman all-round I have ever seen (and I imagine, will ever see).

I was watching that video of her at the Ford Model Comp Brazil when she was 15.. oh my :O_O:

who is the woman in the black dress with the pale make up and red lips?

Jessica Chastain.

Here are the BFA pictures in HQ

BFA_6355_733630.jpg BFA_6355_733632.jpg th_e8d4fc258339665.jpg/monthly_06_2013/post-50597-0-1593850512-11589_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="BFA_6361_734023.jpg"> th_cf5e99258339767.jpg/monthly_06_2013/post-50597-0-1593850512-18277_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="BFA_6361_734027.jpg"> BFA_6362_734599.jpg th_1f5a4e258339833.jpg/monthly_06_2013/post-50597-0-1593850512-31536_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="BFA_6362_734637.jpg"> BFA_6366_734463.jpg BFA_6374_736628.jpg th_a1e131258339953.jpg/monthly_06_2013/post-50597-0-1593850512-54998_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="BFA_6376_736724.jpg"> th_8637f8258340032.jpg/monthly_06_2013/post-50597-0-1593850512-63696_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="BFA_6376_736843.jpg"> BFA_6376_736845.jpg BFA_6378_736909.jpg BFA_6378_736914.jpg BFA_6378_736915.jpg BFA_6378_736917.jpg BFA_6378_736918.jpg BFA_6385_737912.jpg BFA_6385_737914.jpg BFA_6385_737915.jpg BFA_6385_737916.jpg

I didn't know she's friends with Marina Abramovi?.

I think Adriana would look great in one of her art projects.

At least Adriana always looked fantastic in the photos by Ellen von Unwerth, so I guess she could pull off Marina's style, too.

^ I was thinking about that too, I don't really think she's friends with that woman, she looks awkward in all the pictures, like she's obviously not comfortable at all.

The one thing I don't like about her look though is eyebrows, I hope it was the makeup or something because that shape it's a no-go.

^ I was thinking about that too, I don't really think she's friends with that woman, she looks awkward in all the pictures, like she's obviously not comfortable at all.

The one thing I don't like about her look though is eyebrows, I hope it was the makeup or something because that shape it's a no-go.

I just noticed the eyebrows. She's glowing but I said earlier that she does look her age in these candids. Slightly washed out. :idk: :idk: it's probably the make up though.