Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^She wish she could work it the way Adri does but she can't because there is only one Adriana Lima and without her VS is nothing but a company in search of an Adriana Lima.....

Idk if that last part of your comment was a temptations reference but dammit I took it there!

^She wish she could work it the way Adri does but she can't because there is only one Adriana Lima and without her VS is nothing but a company in search of an Adriana Lima.....

Idk if that last part of your comment was a temptations reference but dammit I took it there!

It was!! Lmao. Glad you caught on lol

Love her pose on pic #3. You can't tell her she isn't IT. And Candice is showing them gums hard because she did not want to give face against Dri. That's a battle she would not win!

I think they were just trying to have two different looks: Sexy, classy & night look with Lily & Adriana & then summer, boho, day look with Erin & Candice.

Everyone looked cute, but Lily needs to eat her carbs again :ninja:

She looks tired. But I enjoyed her interview the most. despite that damn monica. IDK I just like lilly lol.

Adriana is like at a perfect weight imo, I really hope she follows through with it all the way through VSFS. Praying she doesn't try to lose more weight

]Veronica Bastos ‏@VeronicaBastos1

Tarde de chicassss...������������������������ #Valentina #Amy and the mamis @AdrianaLima and @veronicabastos1

post-43432-0-1446076609-66367_thumb.jpg

valentia is gonna be really tall when she grows up taller than adriana at least 6'2 wow

]Veronica Bastos ‏@VeronicaBastos1

Tarde de chicassss...������������������������ #Valentina #Amy and the mamis @AdrianaLima and @veronicabastos1

post-44858-0-1446076610-64266_thumb.jpg

valentia is gonna be really tall when she grows up taller than adriana at least 6'2 wow

I think she'll be around Adriana's height because she still isn't showing signs of being in the 6' range, she would be taller than whatshe is by now if she was going to be that tall (kinda like halle berry's daughter who is huge) But she is def going to be at least 5'10 I think