Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Yeah i think its just that picture. Remember the other pic when she was shooting for vs and her shirt was pulled up a bit.and her lower stomach looked fine. And when she wore the form fitting shirt.

Its just one picture guys. Jeez she looked fine in all the rest.

She looks flawless as usual and her style here is causal but on point... but girlfriend needs to take care of her tummy area... I mean, I know it's hard but other models are doing it. Isabeli Fontana looks like she's never given birth, Ale too and they both have two kids... I think Adriana should start now so she doesn't deprive herself food to look flat when the VS show is around the corner

She looks flawless as usual and her style here is causal but on point... but girlfriend needs to take care of her tummy area... I mean, I know it's hard but other models are doing it. Isabeli Fontana looks like she's never given birth, Ale too and they both have two kids... I think Adriana should start now so she doesn't deprive herself food to look flat when the VS show is around the corner

I kinda disagree with the Ale one. In a few candids it looks like she still has a tiny bit of "post baby" fat in her lower stomach area. Of course nothing like Adriana and hardly noticeable. My trainer said boxing isn't the best exercise to lose weight in your core. I mean come one, there's plenty of boxers out there with a fat gut. Adriana needs to focus on cardio for her abs.

The pic on the couch is cute...the other pic....those jeans :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

You know, I like them. I think they would look better with her shoes on. But it's freezing, so I think she should've had some leggings on under or something. :laugh: