Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Every woman has a different pregnancy, Gisele did boxing during pregnancy and stopped 5 weeks before the due date.

It's probably her pants, because whenever I wear pants under a top, it sticks out.

Of course she won't look like she did after Valentina, she won't look like she did before Valentina either.

She's still a model who gets paid to model bras & panties y'all. I'm sure the woman will be back to her post-Valentina/VSFS 2010-2011 shape, mostly because she didn't gain as much weight this time so i don't think her body changed more than it did with Val

All I can do is laugh and say okay all...

You all sure know what your talking about.

Yes every pregnancy is different but facts are facts it does not take a woman who is in shape to get her body back and it does not take a half a year for the uterus to contract.

I forgot sometimes Adriana is above all other laws of the earth.

Oh lord, every body deposits fat in different areas, Karlie's body doesn't deposit fat the way Doutzen's does, or Candice's body doesn't deposit fat the way Kate Upton's body deposits fat.

Some people never get their post baby body back, or they take forever. Hilary Duff gave birth to her baby almost a year ago and she was in perfect shape before, she is not the same today.

And like I said before, it could be the top of her pants.

I used to enjoy to come and take a look in Adriana's topics, but lately the only thing that has been happening in here is arguing and everyone acting like they all know it better than Adriana herself.

It's her body, her life. Who are we to just say "Ok I see a belly there, she's pregnant for sure! Yep, she's ? months pregnant, she'll give birth then, and OMG no she won't be able to attend the VS fashion show!!!" -____- Omg. Calm down

It's getting annoying to come into this topic and read all the arguing, and people yelling at eachother for no reason. I know some are probably thinking "If you don't like it here, then, don't come" but that's pathetic, because I don't want to stop coming into this topic, and the only reason I come in here is to look at pics of Adriana. I don't come here to look at people having a rant every day because she MAYBE has a little belly for whatever reason.

I really hope everything calms down a little bit in here.

the both look so beautiful :wub2: .

What I won't stand for are these old ass pics her press already started posting on instagram. WITHOUT filter. If they gonna use old pictures, use filter. Hopefully adriana starts using it because as we can see her pics on instagram will be the freaking best