Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

However, if she isn't pregnant it's like what the f girl. That should've been gone already. And that sounds horrible because I like her thicker than a snicker, but she is the one always talking about being fit and what have you. It wasn't even like that for the VSFS.

And yes, she still looks great and her booty is poppin'.

That's what I mean. It wasn't like that after VSFS. However, she was fasting like crazy so it could be that she was just basically starving herself and now she's eating normally and she has the mommy pooch. I don't think she would let it be though considering how hard she works out. She never did before. She's like superhuman though.

Oh maybe she's took a break from working out for while. Because we know she went to T&C with her husband and it was reported she was partying out somewhere in Miami. she only started tweeting about working out a day before she went to Milan, and after that we know of several time she's worked out (including in these new candids) Idk, I think she'd be more private if she was pregnant.

Admitedly, it's more or less the same kind of bloat since the hair salon candids.

If it's not the shirt, that pooch is major! I just can't see Adriana letting that be, so I think it's the shirt and what jas said about her eating. Some people have food babies. Her for sure which is why she "starves" and dehydrates herself before shows.

I think it's just the shirt. Her weight fluctuates more than most models. I have to agree with Savanna's earlier post, in either case she should get her shit together. I'm not understanding why she would take so much time off from November to now? from working out? If it's due to wanting to spend time with her new born, what about all the hours she worked out daily in order to prepare for the VSFS? I guess I just don't get it, or the inconsistency. But I really don't see that big of a pooch in these? She doesn't look in her usual shape but she doesn't look terrible or too off imo? Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but in either case I don't expect to see her shooting @ st. barths this week or the next.

It would be nice to see her though, that one shot the make up artist put up on instagram was gorgeous

Nah i think it's the shirt, her face was super bloated at Prada (long flight + jet lag's a biatch i guess) but she looks all good now, i don't think she has pregnancy weight on still. This is the same woman who goes on a liquid diet or works out six hours before a VSFS, somehow i just don't think Adriana would let herself carry than damn pooch for so long, specially if she is doing VS lingerie already.

If she was indeed just taking a break from working out we would see more weight on her arms, leg & face but there's nothing. Specially in the picture of her with a fan on JFK her face looks thin as always.

I don't think its bloat nor the shirt. Bodies change after having two kids, having your abdomen and all the muscles stretched out. Sometimes I think stomachs stay that way for a little while, regardless of how you work out :)

She looks great :heart:

^Agreed! Just saying, having your stomach stretched out and having two kids within a few years...I know people that have a bump there for a while (and yes they do work out) Bodies are different, and every pic of her is working out isn't it? So it at least seems she's working hard :) :thumbsup:

I wasn't basing it off of just myself, I was basing it off of my classes I teach ESP my post pregnancy Zumba class specifically for women after pregnancy. I have never encountered a woman who lives an active lifestyle before and after her pregnancy, have a belly like above for half a year. The reason women's belly's pouch out is because of the uterus contracting back to normal size which on average takes about 6 weeks. Some women are in fact longer but not months and months out.

Every woman has a different pregnancy, Gisele did boxing during pregnancy and stopped 5 weeks before the due date.

It's probably her pants, because whenever I wear pants under a top, it sticks out.

Of course she won't look like she did after Valentina, she won't look like she did before Valentina either.