Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I think that Russell doesn't knows when is Adriana going to shoot,if she would shoot soon he would tweet something about her! When she gave birth to Sienna he was sharing that he misses her and can't wait for her back. I think her body is ready for shoots,there were many photoshoots in Miami this year where she is all the time,It's weird she already didn't do any.....And about pregnancy rumors,I think that is really ridiculous,she is not pregnant because I don't think she would like to have another baby when she just born second,come on! Sienna is too little now,I doubt she's pregnant,that pic was only bad nothing else,at DDFS you could see the same belly. But if she is really pregnant than..I mean two years off of job ... :/ She just started coming back...I agree with Savanna,I'm more worried about her other jobs,magazines etc. than Victoria's Secret. I don't know what is she doing,because she is all mysterious,we don't see news about her very often. P.S to mention we still haven't seen Sienna

The paps pics where she visited the salon, if you look at it properly, her belly looks big there too (bigger than this photo). Maybe it's just that she isn't working out? But then again, why hasn't she shot anything for VS?But one can still argue that she could have shot with them since december/january, but she didn't. I don't think not being back in shape is an excuse, because when she resumed shooting for them from her first pregnancy, she was in terrible shape but they made it work

Personally thought she was pregnant first time I seen that photo. Wasn't going to say anything because didnt want to hear the denial bullshit for the third time in a row. If it was fat, it would have been apparent when she was at the launches recently...it's the SAME belly she had when she did the Miami launch last year.

Personally thought she was pregnant first time I seen that photo. Wasn't going to say anything because didnt want to hear the denial bullshit for the third time in a row. If it was fat, it would have been apparent when she was at the launches recently...it's the SAME belly she had when she did the Miami launch last year.

Like someone said, only time will tell if she's pregnant. I don't believe she is but I could very much be wrong. That little bulge was there for the IWC event. It was noticeable to me the most in the black and white dress esp in one of the head on pictures. I can't post picture now but if you look at the link, you'll see what I'm talking about. You can tell the dress is contouring the bulge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2266812/Adriana-Lima-Karolina-Kurkova-heavenly-little-black-dresses-racing-event.html#axzz2KhjtNPTy

You start showing around 3/4 months, right? If that's the case it's not adding up to me because that would mean she conceived around October. Like I said, this is my thought on the subject.

Like someone said, only time will tell if she's pregnant. I don't believe she is but I could very much be wrong. That little bulge was there for the IWC event. It was noticeable to me the most in the black and white dress esp in one of the head on pictures. I can't post picture now but if you look at the link, you'll see what I'm talking about. You can tell the dress is contouring the bulge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2266812/Adriana-Lima-Karolina-Kurkova-heavenly-little-black-dresses-racing-event.html#axzz2KhjtNPTy

You start showing around 3/4 months, right? If that's the case it's not adding up to me because that would mean she conceived around October. Like I said, this is my thought on the subject.

But it's the same bulge... Like miz_b said she'd have to concieved in October. She had sienna in September. She started back getting in shape 3 weeks after that that's at the end of September and all of October. That tweet about her not getting any was after the fashion show which means she tweeted in November or December (can't remember). It's honestly not rational esp since she is slouching in the picture. But it doesn't matter because her tummy still looked like that last month.

I know I was delusional before but this time stuff doesn't add up. ESP since this is only based off of one picture where she isn't even standing up right.

lmfao I love how half of you guys are still stuck on the "I was right" "you better believe me because I just know" "i guessed her first and second pregnancy you guys didn't believe me" debate. If she's pregnant we'll know soon enough.

ah, this thread.

And what sincere or very relevant work does Adriana do outside of VS? just wondering. doesn't seem like she's done anything very important in HF in a long time. Unless you want to consider her donna karan campaign as such. I think when Adriana is done with VS we aren't going to be seeing much of her at all.

lmfao I love how half of you guys are still stuck on the "I was right" "you better believe me because I just know" "i guessed her first and second pregnancy you guys didn't believe me" debate. If she's pregnant we'll know soon enough.

ah, this thread.

And what sincere or very relevant work does Adriana do outside of VS? just wondering. doesn't seem like she's done anything very important in HF in a long time. Unless you want to consider her donna karan campaign as such. I think when Adriana is done with VS we aren't going to be seeing much of her at all.

ah, this thread.

it's true that she doesn't do much outside of VS, but come on, she does give us a nice treat now and then. She's in the latest Miu Miu campaign and that's more high fashion than Donna Karan. I don't even care that much about high fashion. I mean I'd like to see her doing runway and getting more covers and campaigns, but I'd prefer something more mainstream more. Besides, high fashion doesn't pay the girls nix (unless it's a campaign)

ah, this thread.

it's true that she doesn't do much outside of VS, but come on, she does give us a nice treat now and then. She's in the latest Miu Miu campaign and that's more high fashion than Donna Karan. I don't even care that much about high fashion. I mean I'd like to see her doing runway and getting more covers and campaigns, but I'd prefer something more mainstream more. Besides, high fashion doesn't pay the girls nix (unless it's a campaign)