Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Adriana isn't the only angel that didn't have 3 outfits. You guys are acting like VS has some kind of vendetta against her and they're disrespecting her. YES it's a total shock she didn't have 3 outfits and I don't like that karlie had 3 and the angels didn't, but there's a fine line between being upset and things being unfair.

My initial thought when I saw she only got two outfits was that they probably had wanted her to wear three and had three in mind for her to wear, however when she came into fittings, nothing actually fit well. The Ringleader outfit was even a stretch (literally), and I think the only reason she wore it was because they weren't going to send her down the runway in only one.

As for Ale only getting two outfits, haven't you guys noticed that they normally only give two outfits to the "main" girls who are about ready to leave VS. They did it to Selita, KK, Marisa, and now Ale.

Who say's all models, even VS ones, have to be stick thin? Because she's so popular, she can get away with looking bigger I'm sure.

Also, her body might never go back to how it once looked. She might permanetly have this figure. She was already working out, what... 6 hours a day and had a nutritionist I'm sure. Pregnancy can change a women's body permanently and some women never return to the body they once had....or never exactly the same again.

Adriana isn't the only angel that didn't have 3 outfits. You guys are acting like VS has some kind of vendetta against her and they're disrespecting her. YES it's a total shock she didn't have 3 outfits and I don't like that karlie had 3 and the angels didn't, but there's a fine line between being upset and things being unfair.

My initial thought when I saw she only got two outfits was that they probably had wanted her to wear three and had three in mind for her to wear, however when she came into fittings, nothing actually fit well. The Ringleader outfit was even a stretch (literally), and I think the only reason she wore it was because they weren't going to send her down the runway in only one.

As for Ale only getting two outfits, haven't you guys noticed that they normally only give two outfits to the "main" girls who are about ready to leave VS. They did it to Selita, KK, Marisa, and now Ale.

I don't think that was the problem. They use their own lingerie so all they needed to do was getting a bigger bra & panties. Is not like they were trying to hide her belly as they showed it with the red outfit. I think they always had giving her two in mind, mostly because Lily, Lindsay & Erin got two outfits too and Bee was meant to wear two outfits too until Lais said she wouldn't walk. Plus Dri's fitting was way too late, if the problem was that nothing was fitting her then they could have done her fittings earlier or have her going to a third fitting, i really think they always meant to give her just two like Heidi in 2005. I don't know WTF happened to VS this year when giving the outfits.

As for Ale, I'm like 99% she's leaving so that's a whole different case

Who say's all models, even VS ones, have to be stick thin? Because she's so popular, she can get away with looking bigger I'm sure.

Also, her body might never go back to how it once looked. She might permanetly have this figure. She was already working out, what... 6 hours a day and had a nutritionist I'm sure. Pregnancy can change a women's body permanently and some women never return to the body they once had....or never exactly the same again.

She had the baby less than two months ago, i think this is far from being her 'permanent' figure, specially because this is not her first baby and we all know that with more time she can go back to the way she was before getting pregnant.

^^ and the truth is that she was fabulous before the pregnancy! Really stunning!! :heart:

Today I'm proud of her because she made a really big effort to be on the show. She's truly amazing. :wub: It was a big sacrifice . :weightlift:

But i'm really angry with VS. :anger: What was going on in their minds when they dressed Adriana like that. It would be ten times better IMO hiding her belly in the red outfit. And the ring leader... those VS designers were definitely drunk when they drew that.

I haven't watch the show yet but what i saw until now makes me say that the holy show was a crap. Most of the outfits were ugly. I can count on my fingers the number of outfits that IMO were cute or beautiful. Maybe the best of the show were the performances. :guitar:

I just want to see Adriana opening the show.

^^ and the truth is that she was fabulous before the pregnancy! Really stunning!! :heart:

Today I'm proud of her because she made a really big effort to be on the show. She's truly amazing. :wub: It was a big sacrifice . :weightlift:

But i'm really angry with VS. :anger: What was going on in their minds when they dressed Adriana like that. It would be ten times better IMO hiding her belly in the red outfit. And the ring leader... those VS designers were definitely drunk when they drew that.

I haven't watch the show yet but what i saw until now makes me say that the holy show was a crap. Most of the outfits were ugly. I can count on my fingers the number of outfits that IMO were cute or beautiful. Maybe the best of the show were the performances. :guitar:

I just want to see Adriana opening the show.

Clearly you never heard Rihanna live, girlfriend sounds like a dying cat :laugh:

The whole thing sucked to me to be honest, but whatever ... It's been like this since the 2007 mess