Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I have no idea what the skyrock website is, and I know what I'm about to ask is unlikely but just wanted to rule out the possibility: is there any chance that the bikini pic was from her previous pregnancy? In better words...who / where is the pic from? the source?

Yes it's from her first pregnancy

hi guys! i'm new here but the pic you guys are talking about says it is from her first pregnancy, that is what the french tag on it says

You are welcome! :wave:

Where is this pic guys????

thank you :wave: i don't want to post the picture myself because it's a personal picture of her but you can find it here http://source-adrianalima.skyrock.com/

Lol... I figured it would have been from her first pregnancy. I guess we'll find out tonight how far along she is.

Why is that picture "personal" if its on a public website that requires no log ins or anything outside of clicking?

Lol... I figured it would have been from her first pregnancy. I guess we'll find out tonight how far along she is.

Why is that picture "personal" if its on a public website that requires no log ins or anything outside of clicking?

i'm just going by what gisellebach said on the last page about not being sure to post it or not because it's personal! i'm excited to see her on fallon, i wonder if she'll even say how far along she is since at the miami event the other night she didn't want to say how many months pregnant she was when asked in an interview

hi guys! i'm new here but the pic you guys are talking about says it is from her first pregnancy, that is what the french tag on it says

You are welcome! :wave:

Where is this pic guys????

thank you :wave: i don't want to post the picture myself because it's a personal picture of her but you can find it here http://source-adrianalima.skyrock.com/

Thank you! Finally saw this photo ...My God, what big is her breasts there!How can there be such a big breasts at such an early period? I have a feeling that it is not less than 4 size she has breasts ...And that was when she gave birth? :blink:

i'm just going by what gisellebach said on the last page about not being sure to post it or not because it's personal! i'm excited to see her on fallon, i wonder if she'll even say how far along she is since at the miami event the other night she didn't want to say how many months pregnant she was when asked in an interview

really she declined to reveal that?! bummer :(

hopefully she was saving it for fallon? hopeful thinking :wave:

really she declined to reveal that?! bummer :(

hopefully she was saving it for fallon? hopeful thinking :wave:

yeah she said it was a secret when the interviewer asked how far along she was :(

i don't really know why she wouldn't say how far long she is, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. lol maybe she is pregnant with twins and doesn't want to say! just kidding but it would be funny