Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Also in these pics she doesn't have on any makeup. I think her features still stand out more than anyone else, even if you think she looks bad without it, her best features never need enhancement :wub: what we say are her best features with makeup still are without it and manage to still not look average

I never claimed that I think she looks bad without make-up.

She's beautiful au naturel. :wub:

I just like her the most with minimum make-up, that's what I said. :)

And yeah, in these photos, she didn't wear make-up.

You even used the photo I already posted. :p

Yeah makeup doesn't hurt with her but with adriana, I guess because of some of her features are already out there you can't keep adding on because it becomes too much

Its old(er)...I have that magazine but I couldnt find the HQs

I don't think she meant it in a rude way. I'm sure she's not saying Oh it's too bad she looks like marko he's ugly. Instead she's pointing out it would have been nice if she got her mother's unforgettable eyes. Before Val was even born I was hoping she had her mom's eyes...doesn't necessarily take away from Marko

take a look at this :heart:

vale looks a lot like her father, if i was valentina i would be very sad for not looking like my sexy mom,for not having her gorgeous eyes...

anyway i think she has adri's lips and nose

brown eyes are dominate, SO I already knew it was coming but Valentina's eyes aren't bad at all though and though they aren't her mothers she still has alot of her mom other good traits and is very beautiful, as you mentioned the lips, nose and not to mention the skin color and her curly hair (remember adriana is not all eyes... :) ) I think valentina is almost more exotic than her mommy :D

post-44858-1331075501_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1331075521_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1331075548_thumb.jpg

take a look at this :heart:

vale looks a lot like her father, if i was valentina i would be very sad for not looking like my sexy mom,for not having her gorgeous eyes...

anyway i think she has adri's lips and nose

brown eyes are dominate, SO I already knew it was coming but Valentina's eyes aren't bad at all though and though they aren't her mothers she still has alot of her mom other good traits and is very beautiful, as you mentioned the lips, nose and not to mention the skin color and her curly hair (remember adriana is not all eyes... :) ) I think valentina is almost more exotic than her mommy :D

ahah yes is true very very sexy those pics in the beach :p...im sure she will have a great body too she will be very tall :) i want her to be a supermodel ..

gosh i envy her , it's an honor to have a mother like adriana