Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Sexiest&Hottest pic I didn't saw :drool: :o

But I don't like how she looks tired here on some pics <_<

I don't think that it tired looks, on mine it looks as usual.Adri it is charming,but I'm already a little tired of the same facial expressions, the ever-inflated bow lips...

I do not want to offend anyone by this, it's just my opinion ... And from that Adriana does not get worse :)

She looks amazing as always only saying there is pictures where she looks tired...

She looks nice. I don't think this is the best she's ever looked at an event, but as usual she outshines everyone else at the event. I understand what you mean by she looks tired, and it's true she does have her signature poses. Some of them are almost the exact same as the year that doutzen and dri did that event, holding things the same way, same facial expressions. In my opinion the dress is nice in some angles, but in some it's not flattering to her wonderful body!

From recent VS events my favorite look has been:

393c13173802159.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

She looks nice. I don't think this is the best she's ever looked at an event, but as usual she outshines everyone else at the event. I understand what you mean by she looks tired, and it's true she does have her signature poses. Some of them are almost the exact same as the year that doutzen and dri did that event, holding things the same way, same facial expressions. In my opinion the dress is nice in some angles, but in some it's not flattering to her wonderful body!

From recent VS events my favorite look has been:

393c13173802159.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Agree,and it was mine too

But now this is my fav!

She looks so beautiful in silver. :) I'm tired of the same VS product poses...from every model. It's annoying. They really don't need to hold the products, I think them just showing up inside of the VS store is proof enough that they are there to sell products. :) Maybe it's just me. It's always the same poses, same products, same facial expressions from each model. Oh well. :) They all look very beautiful in silver. :)

I wish it was just Adriana and Douzten, they are both so gorgeous. Lindsey is just blah next to them both, I'm sure she's cute and sweet on her own but next to blonde and brunette goddesses she does not look good.

Ur totally right,she was staying like white statue all the time and any photographer didn't care too much about her <_<