Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

oh my freaking Lord!

Guys she's a 30 year old woman who was having some fun and making a joke! For goodness sake. She had a flesh colored g-string on and it was a simple joke. It doesn't mean she's any less modest, it doesn't mean she's any less "Godly" it just means she was having fun on set. I'm sorry but a woman in her late twenties or early thirties who doesn't have a sexual sense of humor is as boring as a board...hell she's showed this side before when talking about her favorite part of her husband. Goodness people...don't you think if she really really wanted the attention like an attention hog she would have shown her face.

As for her posting pictures from catalogs and etc she's being told to do that by brands and her agency...it's part of her JOB she doesn't do it just for attention. Do you think celebs just tweet photos of themselves and promote products for the hell of it? Uh No.

Nobody said she was less 'Godly'- nobody had that in their head..you are thinking that..& typing..you try to defend everything she does by saying what you think people WILL say about her by just saying it yourself to get it out of the way. just sayin'. I think its annoying that you have to defend adriana so hard when in reality, you have no idea if it was a joke, if she had this or that on..unless you were sitting next to her. :cain:

I think the picture is down right funny. moving on.

yep until someone gets to know her on a personal level, no one knows what she is like. There is a public persona that people portray and then there is their real side.

"Never meet your hero's. You will be severely disappointed"

That's a famous quote someone said. And I believe it to be true.

I don't even think everyone that makes a unpopular comment tries to judge her personality or character. No one posting in this thread dislikes Lima or is targeting her, in fact most of us are HUGE fans. I will never understand why some individuals have to jump to her rescue when she does not need to be rescued. A fan saying something negative or not in line with positivity does not always have to be a bad thing. I'm allowed to think something is slutty or cheap, I don't have to see it as funny because anyone else does. And btw, yes I know she didn't post that picture with the rose, I made comment in regards to the fact that she's holding it in front of her vagina...I just find it more sleazy than funny. The attention thing was in regards to her linking to catalog pictures of her just to tell her fans to have a nice weekend. I haven't seen her do that before, so to me- YES, that is doing more than she usually does, and promoting herself. If you don't agree with me...that is FINE, and 100% acceptable. That is why it's called an opinion, no need to bark at me because I hold my own opinion. No need to laugh or throw around the 'oh lordddd"

I might piss off some people here with the following pic alteration but gosh dam it, have a sense of humor people.

Besides, i think PC, Dizz would appreciate the below and those who just want a good laugh at what i assume was the initial thought and intention behind the first pic :whistle:

And for those who want to pull the "I'm a big fan card"...don't. She has been my #1 fav since 1999.

lv3jpg20large.jpg

Lol I seriously was not barking at you guys I simply think its laughable how all of you were getting so worked about it. The godly quote simply came from some of the things that were being said I didn't want it to head that way though it often does with Adriana. As for knowing it was a joke, I find it rather obvious with the rose and her referencing it by pointing to it. I think saying its inappropriate to say its not like how a mother should be acting I don't think (my opinion only) this is bad at all, as opposed to mothers who drink at home or out with friends and etc. Again just my opinion and as for promoting herself the sole reason is because her agency is telling her to do so. On her personal Facebook she doesn't even speak about work except on rare occasions. Also it's kind of on obvious she had a flesh colored g-string on since nobody sits around on set with a short button up shirt on and no underwear and considering this woman is modest enough when she shoots VS swim she always requests to wear one under the swimsuits so no revealing shots can be taken by paparazzi (a friend from vs informed me of this who works on the shoots) you can even see that in the recent pap shots.

Overall I think the photo is hilarious and not cheap in the least but that's my opinion only everyone is allowed to express heir opinion but while not taking down someone's character and that is why I spoke up because I felt that was where the convo was headed :)

As for the quote "Never meet your hero..." I TOTALLY agree with this, people don't seem to realize this. I seen MANY people this weekend get crushed when they met their idols (lots of celebs in my state/town this last week) and SO many people were crushed once they met them I've been lucky enough to know a few people who don't change but most of them are totally different people and some are the same. Usually the religious ones do tend to be more the same (not exactly as their public persona but pretty close) *cough* tebow *cough* Believe me I am well aware people have public personas and then their original selves I see this almost every day.

ILuv LMAO I love the photo!!!!!!

I might piss off some people here with the following pic alteration but gosh dam it, have a sense of humor people.

Besides, i think PC, Dizz would appreciate the below and those who just want a good laugh at what i assume was the initial thought and intention behind the first pic :whistle:

And for those who want to pull the "I'm a big fan card"...don't. She has been my #1 fav since 1999.

post-2904-0-1446075638-41299_thumb.jpg

OMG...HAHAHAHAHA...:rofl: Love it. Thanks for the laugh! :pinky:

So let me get this straight. SInce you've been a huge fan since 1999, NO ONE else can be a huge/big fan of adriana? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now I see why a simple opinion is made out to be the end of the world on this website. Because there's competitions to see who's a bigger fan...well good god, you can win dear. :nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: I was simply trying to make the point that I didn't not like Adriana and I was a big fan, yet still find it acceptable to not agree with every decision the woman has ever made.

Oh, lol on the contrary dear. Sorry if I came off that way. I dread the whole "no im a bigger fan" fiasco argument :rofl:

Just didn't want to be bashed - ironically enough, by those fans u speak of for the silly picture I posted :laugh:

Well to hopefully put an end to this/explain, I wasn't bashing anyone for that picture. I just find it tasteless. But glad you don't participate in the who's the biggest fan debate which is absolutely pointless. Cheers. x

post-19478-0-1446075639-18529_thumb.jpg

:rofl: Dave, I prefer that more than the rose