Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

lv3.jpg large.jpg

:blink:

It's disgusting, I got the impression that she tried it once to attract attention <_<

I don't know I have never thought Dri to be attention hungry! She didn't even have twitter until recently, but I guess ever since she was active on it things have been a little different. She now posts random catalog photos of herself just to say and wish everyone a nice weekend, it's kind of strange to me and what I loved about her was that she wasn't all about the media and attention and papparzi, not saying she's desperate for attention now but it seems a bit different.

lv3.jpg large.jpg

It's disgusting, I got the impression that she tried it once to attract attention <_<

I don't know I have never thought Dri to be attention hungry! She didn't even have twitter until recently, but I guess ever since she was active on it things have been a little different. She now posts random catalog photos of herself just to say and wish everyone a nice weekend, it's kind of strange to me and what I loved about her was that she wasn't all about the media and attention and papparzi, not saying she's desperate for attention now but it seems a bit different.

Agreed! I used to be so proud of her not trying to get attention like most of models, being so humble and down to earth. Ok, I can't judge someone by a picture, but you know, that's really not usual, especially came from Adri! :blink:

lv3.jpg large.jpg

I do not mind, can you're right, I just had in mind that it usually comes about which celebrities have forgotten that it has nothing to do.In any case, I was not pleased when I saw this picture. :jimmy:

lv3.jpg large.jpg

Agreed! I used to be so proud of her not trying to get attention like most of models, being so humble and down to earth. Ok, I can't judge someone by a picture, but you know, that's really not usual, especially came from Adri! :blink:

Congratulations! Our Dri is not so modest as it seemed... :laugh:

oh my freaking Lord!

Guys she's a 30 year old woman who was having some fun and making a joke! For goodness sake. She had a flesh colored g-string on and it was a simple joke. It doesn't mean she's any less modest, it doesn't mean she's any less "Godly" it just means she was having fun on set. I'm sorry but a woman in her late twenties or early thirties who doesn't have a sexual sense of humor is as boring as a board...hell she's showed this side before when talking about her favorite part of her husband. Goodness people...don't you think if she really really wanted the attention like an attention hog she would have shown her face.

As for her posting pictures from catalogs and etc she's being told to do that by brands and her agency...it's part of her JOB she doesn't do it just for attention. Do you think celebs just tweet photos of themselves and promote products for the hell of it? Uh No.

oh my freaking Lord!

Guys she's a 30 year old woman who was having some fun and making a joke! For goodness sake. She had a flesh colored g-string on and it was a simple joke. It doesn't mean she's any less modest, it doesn't mean she's any less "Godly" it just means she was having fun on set. I'm sorry but a woman in her late twenties or early thirties who doesn't have a sexual sense of humor is as boring as a board...hell she's showed this side before when talking about her favorite part of her husband. Goodness people...don't you think if she really really wanted the attention like an attention hog she would have shown her face.

As for her posting pictures from catalogs and etc she's being told to do that by brands and her agency...it's part of her JOB she doesn't do it just for attention. Do you think celebs just tweet photos of themselves and promote products for the hell of it? Uh No.

:laugh: Why so explosive response? We are just expressing their views,that we thought at first glance at this photo....

Not explosive I was laughing my way through it that people would make such outrageous comments about an obvious photo that was meant to be a joke...people read WAY to much into things. I think it's laughable.

Well, I'll understand ;) Your avi is charming :wub: How can I see the video from which it was taken?

Judgmental much? I personally don't see this as being an attention whore. It's not like she's calling and alerting the paps when she's about to step out, just to have her pictures taken everyday, or doing things like this out in a PUBLIC setting. Adriana has a sense of humor, let her live. She shouldn't have to censor herself just because you may not find the humor in things she says or do. I personally love seeing this side of Adriana. It shows how human and down to earth she is. If she never took silly pictures and was constantly serious in interviews, people would call her out on being boring and not knowing how to have fun. :flower:

oh my freaking Lord!

LOL...all this from a simple joke. Well u said it best there hun. Obviously it was a simple playful joke here and humor is such an important trait in a personality. Sides, as long as she doesn't pull a Paris Hilton here i think all should be fine.

Not explosive I was laughing my way through it that people would make such outrageous comments about an obvious photo that was meant to be a joke...people read WAY to much into things. I think it's laughable.

Ok, but everyone is able to have their own opinions and you must respect it! If it is a joke, I don't find it funny at all. I think it is not a good position for a married woman and mother but that's only my opinion. :whistle:

Lol... all I did was express my opinion. I'm a fan of hers much like any of you, but unlike some of you who are slashing at me for my opinion, I will respect yours.

It's how I feel about it, I never asked that you feel the same way. No need to try to convince me of your point by throwing shit my way.

Ok, but everyone is able to have their own opinions and you must respect it! If it is a joke, I don't find it funny at all. I think it is not a good position for a married woman and mother but that's only my opinion. :whistle:

Thanks Valentina P., you just voiced my thoughts :flower: