Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She has such an amazing personality unlike a lot of the other angels. I think she really is the last angel.

I agree complely adriana is one in a million truly all these superbowl commercials and the vogue and donna karren campaign, and she is the only mommy model to have a comeback video (not even Giselle, kate moss had those and they are top rated models) And she is not only extremely beautiful but exotic with it and that you don't find in VS at all now in days. And like you said her perosnality tops it off, adriana is "IT" and its good to see her doing alot of work now and still not ageing, thank god lol

She has such an amazing personality unlike a lot of the other angels. I think she really is the last angel.

I agree complely adriana is one in a million truly all these superbowl commercials and the vogue and donna karren campaign, and she is the only mommy model to have a comeback video (not even Giselle, kate moss had those and they are top rated models) And she is not only extremely beautiful but exotic with it and that you don't find in VS at all now in days. And like you said her perosnality tops it off, adriana is "IT" and its good to see her doing alot of work now and still not ageing, thank god lol

:clap:

lv3.jpg large.jpg

:blink:

I don't care how much Adriana fans hate on me I'm going to speak my mind. This rose bullshit is just slutty.

Saw her on the big screen TWICE! I think the Teleflora ad was sketchy, the KIA ad she looked AMAZING enlarged. Go Dri!

And there's rumors about her getting the GQ cover 3X, so one more yay!