Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I actually love her outfit. I think it's great! :) Different and what a beautiful color on her. :)

I do too, she loooks amazing, but is it just me or did she get veeners or something, because her teeth are looking straighter than ever, they resemble Ale's who I know for a fact has veeners

Are we looking at the same pictures? Her teeth look the same to me...

Her booty is looking amazing, lol. She must be doing squats or her skirt does wonders.

I actually love her outfit. I think it's great! :) Different and what a beautiful color on her. :)

I do too, she loooks amazing, but is it just me or did she get veeners or something, because her teeth are looking straighter than ever, they resemble Ale's who I know for a fact has veeners

Her booty is looking amazing, lol. She must be doing squats or her skirt does wonders.

The way she smiles is the same but something about her teeth look..better, idk if they are whiter or taller just overall straighter but I do know her teeth share a stronger resemblence to Ale's now. (look at the older pic) Either way her smile just looks REALLY beautiful and radiant,

post-44858-1315624298_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1315624352_thumb.jpg

really?? going on about her teeth??? good god. what's next, gonna go over how split ends she has?

I'm not insulting her are calling out a flaw, infact i'm one of the biggest Adriana fans(look at my avater) there is and different teeth, straight teeth, imperfect teeth, or whatever I will always think she is one of the most beautiful women, if not the most beautiful, in the world and that no other celeb is prettier than her. Its the fact IMO her teeth stuck out to me like they never did before and it has always irritated me how people were always quick to say they didn't like them or that they were her only flaw, and I was asking to see if it was just me so that next time someone tries to complain about her teeth they can be set straight. I never had a problem with them and I def. don't now because like I said likeable teeth or not she will always be the baddest bitch in my book.

hun we both HUGE fans, hence my Siggy & AVI, meaning her teeth either way doesnt matter, and YES i hear you people have said stuff about her teeth in the past, but i think little things that arent perfect, is what makes her perfect to me

Yeah I think people only say that becase there is literally nothing else bad you can say about her when it comes to her looks and her as a person

unfortunately way to many people here do go after her on the little thigns and act like it makes her a deformed freak.

the one thing i have noticed about ehr that i do lvoe, is that she does seem to enjoy what she does. so many of them act bored or are tired, etc, but Lima jsut comes across as loving the life and that smile of hers is the most genuine i have seen on a model in ages.

The way she smiles is the same but something about her teeth look..better, idk if they are whiter or taller just overall straighter but I do know her teeth share a stronger resemblence to Ale's now. (look at the older pic) Either way her smile just looks REALLY beautiful and radiant,

Why don't you compare that first picture (old one) with this one:

http://fastpic.ru/view/27/2011/0909/e135f4...421d22.jpg.html

Her teeth look exactly the same as always.