Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Okay! Enough with this! Yes it's sad her privacy was violated with leaked personal photos but time to move on. Like Savanna has said the damage has been done. Two people have already expressed their feelings, no need for others to basically say the same thing with words switched around. It's starting to sound like a broken record on this thread. If you feel like expressing your distaste for what happened then contact the people in charge of the blog through PM.

Can we get back to posting candid pictures, please? :)

this isn't the first time that people don't respect her privacy , an other exaple it's the fact that someone has an avatar (on another forum) with a personal photo of adriana as a child, taken from her personal account .... so, there isn't a more violeted privacy of this !!!!!

Okay! Enough with this! Yes it's sad her privacy was violated with leaked personal photos but time to move on. Like Savanna has said the damage has been done. Two people have already expressed their feelings, no need for others to basically say the same thing with words switched around. It's starting to sound like a broken record on this thread. If you feel like expressing your distaste for what happened then contact the people in charge of the blog through PM.

Can we get back to posting candid pictures, please? :)

Agreed Miz B! Let's move on! It doesn't matters right now. Everyone already saw her daughter by the pics taken on the beach... So, it doesn't makes any real difference. Of course, these people shouldn't leak her personal photos, but...

There are nothing really new in these photos.. Nothing we haven't saw before, right?

this isn't the first time that people don't respect her privacy , an other exaple it's the fact that someone has an avatar (on another forum) with a personal photo of adriana as a child, taken from her personal account .... so, there isn't a more violeted privacy of this !!!!!

But see that's Savanna, and I have a few exclusive personal candids too. But the difference in us using them in our avatars is we aren't/don't release the full photos...because we have gotten PERMISSION to use them as avatars! Sav has met Adriana in person, she's on our forum, and etc. She was asked if we could use a few personal photos for avatars and she obliged as long as we didn't release them. That's the difference! Another difference is the fact we don't post pictures of her child, and would never use one as an avatar.

Also Giselle, thank you for informing me of this I will make sure Sav knows about it, as well as a few people I know who are good friends of Adriana so the fake can be removed.

But see that's Savanna, and I have a few exclusive personal candids too. But the difference in us using them in our avatars is we aren't/don't release the full photos...because we have gotten PERMISSION to use them as avatars! Sav has met Adriana in person, she's on our forum, and etc. She was asked if we could use a few personal photos for avatars and she obliged as long as we didn't release them. That's the difference! Another difference is the fact we don't post pictures of her child, and would never use one as an avatar.

Also Giselle, thank you for informing me of this I will make sure Sav knows about it, as well as a few people I know who are good friends of Adriana so the fake can be removed.

I know who it is because someone told me the other day, but I didn't look. I'll tell her now.

I know who it is because someone told me the other day, but I didn't look. I'll tell her now.

That someone who told you is so smart!

:laugh:

But the difference in us using them in our avatars is we aren't/don't release the full photos...because we have gotten PERMISSION to use them as avatars! Sav has met Adriana in person, she's on our forum, and etc. She was asked if we could use a few personal photos for avatars and she obliged as long as we didn't release them.

ohh I do not think Adriana agrees to the fact that someone has a picture of her as a child in the avatar!! I don' t think she sets out to answer this question!

Believe what you want to believe, we have confirmed this with her in person.

Anyway I love the pictures of the three of them together sooo cute!!!!! I was wondering why Marko didn't seem to be there the last few times.

I wonder when Dri is taking off from Miami, she's got an event this week....

Believe what you want to believe, we have confirmed this with her in person.

Anyway I love the pictures of the three of them together sooo cute!!!!! I was wondering why Marko didn't seem to be there the last few times.

I wonder when Dri is taking off from Miami, she's got an event this week....

I think Marko was there in the other pictures too. At least I think that was him. They only got a shot of his back. And I don't know about that event yet. There was only that one guy saying that he was doing security.

In other news, the Showstopper bra commercial looks like it has the possibility to be decent. Though I wish they put Adriana in another color other than pink.

Spending yet another day at the beach in Miami, Florida, was Victoria's Secret angel Adriana Lima and her daughter Valentina . However, it was a special occasion for the two as they were joined by hubby/daddy Marko Jaric on July 31st, 2011! The NBA player relished the time together as he and Adriana took turns splashing around with Valentina.

HQs

bbf7020ef7c11a6881f6d8e14778f43c.jpeg e29a0ca2b3ebf8748d80b6516382aa6d.jpeg 00177872aefefa2fd6f60bcfa28a2c86.jpeg 46397c6a3469bdcb141ae14480921d03.jpeg b2e02b18d710c5cffeb4f89df02f3eb5.jpeg b3214c6726b8b2ca9b7b8675951e0a26.jpeg e8ec02f7b68732668a495f0a4ea30172.jpeg 086865b9c55ecdec36357c323893145f.jpeg 689a9a431250c3635d807b44aedb9eca.jpeg 27ad9d8ad44e1f2957692d964628367b.jpeg 0b52c4d032e8505f2d72fff15609d9af.jpeg 0d5fe7873163ea62bd7e5bda78a1d699.jpeg 49a5afc2d8d1069041f950f13c72f760.jpeg c866bee8ac218466f5d108fc103b12b2.jpeg ddbed4934f5897648a797888124add42.jpeg