Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Prego's tummy? or oddly bunched fabric (in every single pic?) O.o

Dress is stunning from the front . . . Elegant and classic, fit for a woman her age. Hair and makeup are spot on! Great dress.... till she turns around. What should of been a beautiful sold back has a god awful bright blue zipper running down the middle!? :rofl: The zipper ruins the entire aesthetic of the dress.

Adriana getting closer dahlin... Soo close to have a perfect outfit fit for a queen or an angel.

Prego's tummy? or oddly bunched fabric (in every single pic?) O.o

Dress is stunning from the front . . . Elegant and classic, fit for a woman her age. Hair and makeup are spot on! Great dress.... till she turns around. What should of been a beautiful sold back has a god awful bright blue zipper running down the middle!? :rofl: The zipper ruins the entire aesthetic of the dress.

Adriana getting closer dahlin... Soo close to have a perfect outfit fit for a queen or an angel.

I don't think she's pregnant again. :laugh: I do think she's lost probably 10 pounds because shooting for Swim is coming around again and she probably doesn't want to wear the potato sacks they put her in, so maybe she needed a size smaller or they just didn't alter it. She's probably in between sizes. And I actually like the zipper. However, if the lace didn't match it, I would've been like WTF.

Anyway, here's my picture with the goddess herself. I think she loaded up on pixie sticks or something because she went nuts when she saw me: http://t.co/yzMOxdr