Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Seriously, she still gives all the hot college girls a run for their money. I would give away my life savings if I could look like that and I'm 22, the age where lots of you say she was at her peak. Me at my peak is not even close to her at her worst and right now she's definitely NOT at her worst.

people are different and we cannot compare ourselves to models :) everyone is beautiful in their own way, and you shouldnt downgrade yourself because you dont look like a particular person, adriana lima per se. she has tons of people taking care of her appearance and yet without make up, she has her own flaws, which some people don't notice because of her "bombshell" overexposed image, but she is human too. has good and bad days :)

anyways, are there any news about non VS related work? id love to see some new candids, non VS

But IF "people" can come to the Lima thread and voice their opinions about her, its ALL FAIR IN LOVE & WAR, to DO SO with "other" models, no??

Girl I don't think you ever been on Selita Ebanks threads. Its filled with haters.

well its she is NOT being hated by me, i dont feel the need want or desire to HATE on another persons thread, it SERVES no purpose OTHER to insite that celebs fans, but hey thats ME GOOD KARMA I always say :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...