Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

well like all of us its an opinion, She looks stunning always, yes she is older, and doesnt have that "baby fat" of her youth, but with AGE SOME GET BETTER, look at monica belluci, sooooooooooo i see lima growing older with grace poise & beauty, and HAVING USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TRUE BLUE fans supporting her as always, and if you feel she is "old" or over the "hill" feel free to EXIT the thread BYE BYE :wave::wave: and as always thank you for visiting the LIMA thread

well like all of us its an opinion, She looks stunning always, yes she is older, and doesnt have that "baby fat" of her youth, but with AGE SOME GET BETTER, look at monica belluci, sooooooooooo i see lima growing older with grace poise & beauty, and HAVING USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TRUE BLUE fans supporting her as always, and if you feel she is "old" or over the "hill" feel free to EXIT the thread BYE BYE :wave::wave: and as always thank you for visiting the LIMA thread

Bump!

Bump!

oh my the a bump, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :ninja:

my apologies for making anyone feel they cant express there feelings about said model, but I'm just getting abit tired of it being thought she is over the hill, soooooo with that being said, when an opinion is posted, its also those of us who love her :laugh: choice to say something back, but it is all done without malious, but again my apologies for anyone thinking it was a personal attak becaUse it wasnt meant that way, merely fraustration

my apologies for making anyone feel they cant express there feelings about said model, but I'm just getting abit tired of it being thought she is over the hill, soooooo with that being said, when an opinion is posted, its also those of us who love her :laugh: choice to say something back, but it is all done without malious, but again my apologies for anyone thinking it was a personal attak becaUse it wasnt meant that way, merely fraustration

All is normal, we have simply exchanged the judgements

I don't think Adri is aging badly at all. There's just a difference in makeup and hair, that's all. Some models look smashing with lots of makeup (Candice Swanepoel and Doutzen Kroes for example) but Adri just isn't one of them.

Look at recent VS pictures. She has loads of eyeshadow and they put blusher on her, which doesn't suit her skintone at all. She looks best with a bit of a (natural) tan, kohl rimmed eyes and mascara. That's pretty much all she needs. As for hair, the pitch black looks a bit strong now because she's gotten so pale (vampire hype, anyone? Plus she's probably been told to avoid the sun because of health risks and such).

But really, anyone who says that she looks bad the way she is now:

nxs-holiday_gift_picks_2010_019.jpg

....need to get their eyes checked. Seriously, she still gives all the hot college girls a run for their money. I would give away my life savings if I could look like that and I'm 22, the age where lots of you say she was at her peak. Me at my peak is not even close to her at her worst and right now she's definitely NOT at her worst.

Not trying to pick a fight here or ignore the fact everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but you know, it actually makes me sad:

I hear that sometimes models read these forums and though I have no idea about Adri, the idea of her reading all this nitpicking on her looks....is sad. I'm happy now that I didn't try to model because if this is the scrutiny the girls face on a day to day basis, I'd have to cement my self esteem to keep it from falling to pieces.

She doesn't look old, but her look has changed a bit since her younger days. There's no shame to that, she was a teen when she burst onto the scene and she's 29 now. Who looks exactly like they did 10-12 years ago?

Her change hasn't been nearly as dramatic as some other models'. Kim Smith (I know she never had anything close to Lima's career or status) hardly looks like the same person compared to what she looked like early on.

I don't think Adri is aging badly at all. There's just a difference in makeup and hair, that's all. Some models look smashing with lots of makeup (Candice Swanepoel and Doutzen Kroes for example) but Adri just isn't one of them.

Look at recent VS pictures. She has loads of eyeshadow and they put blusher on her, which doesn't suit her skintone at all. She looks best with a bit of a (natural) tan, kohl rimmed eyes and mascara. That's pretty much all she needs. As for hair, the pitch black looks a bit strong now because she's gotten so pale (vampire hype, anyone? Plus she's probably been told to avoid the sun because of health risks and such).

But really, anyone who says that she looks bad the way she is now:

post-44557-0-1446074759-97192_thumb.jpg

....need to get their eyes checked. Seriously, she still gives all the hot college girls a run for their money. I would give away my life savings if I could look like that and I'm 22, the age where lots of you say she was at her peak. Me at my peak is not even close to her at her worst and right now she's definitely NOT at her worst.

Not trying to pick a fight here or ignore the fact everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but you know, it actually makes me sad:

I hear that sometimes models read these forums and though I have no idea about Adri, the idea of her reading all this nitpicking on her looks....is sad. I'm happy now that I didn't try to model because if this is the scrutiny the girls face on a day to day basis, I'd have to cement my self esteem to keep it from falling to pieces.

Now you didn't have to go there with doutzen! Doutzen has one of the best body in the modeling industry :drool: . Oh and there's nothing wrong with aging that's part of life :blush: