Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

OK, I've been a huge fan of Adriana for something like 4 years, I think she's gorgeous and everything but... Don't kill me, right, I thing she's done plastic surgery. I was kind a shocked when I saw her pics at the Chicago event december 8th. Come on, look at these pictures, you can obvously see there's plastic in her cheeks :yes:

I don't think she's had anything done to her face. She's lost weight. A lot of weight. Whenever she gains or loses weight the first place you see it is her face. And as for the FB, a lot of people who saw it before said it was a 34B, so it's confusing. She doesn't look like a D to me.

yes, i also dont think she's done anything to her face :)

and about the bra, we'll never know...lol....everyone says a dif thing :)

I don't think so. She did nothing to her face. Why do people always believe that when a woman is beautiful she has had plastic surgery?

It's true, some women are born to be beautiful, luck of nature...

She did something to her face, that's obvious; when you get older (we are the same age), wrinkles don't disappeared just like a miracle (cream, make up, food or lot of sleeping), it disappeared with some special treatments; She had a few wrinkles that are not there anymore; I don't criticize, I will do the same, but please don't say she is 100% natural l lol

I DON'T think that Adriana had breast implants. I don't know how much padding they used on her fantasy bra, but I guess it must have been A LOT.

I think plastic surgery is kind of cheating. Imo, when some girl says she's "proud" about her body or face and she had sth. done, she's actually proud about some piece of plastic. It's ridiculous.

ButI agree with Lorelei on the face, I think she has a point there.

She did something to her face, that's obvious; when you get older (we are the same age), wrinkles don't disappeared just like a miracle (cream, make up, food or lot of sleeping), it disappeared with some special treatments; She had a few wrinkles that are not there anymore; I don't criticize, I will do the same, but please don't say she is 100% natural l lol

Okay, seriously? Why is everyone so obsessed with the fact that she did something to her face? Just accept reality, she is naturally beautiful and if that's too hard to believe than you shouldn't even be writing in her thread if you're to immature to believe it. I've seen her in person, and honestly she is the most natural looking model yet, yeah maybe some other VS models have done something to their faces, but Adriana, no. Next thing people are going to start saying is that her eyes aren't real she has colored contacts in. Seriously get over it!

IF and i'm saying IF, she did anything and she has no "wrinkles" GOD forbid she Get them :ninja: , there is SUCH A THING AS BOTOX, and thats NOT PLASTIC surgery, FREAKING HADES people, cant the Chica DO anything to herself IF she so choses, and NOT tell us about it, its HER PEROGATIVE!?! Heck im sure EVERY MODEL WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE has "had" something done, its the nature of the job, these women & men if the case may be, have stuff done, its there JOB to stay stunning. Me for one, love her with or without, and support her, and the constant nagging about petty stuff is silly, is it "done" to simply insight her TRUE fans????? If so please get over oneself :blink:

No, sorry she hasn't had anything done to her face. It's laughable someone would even make such a claim. Now honestly I can see why some people would think she had breast implants, but having something to her face it's just as ridiculous as claiming she has color contacts in. Firstly, we aren't talking about a 50 year old here people, she's only twenty nine. I don't know about you but I don't know a lot of twenty nine year old women who have wrinkles on their faces that are overwhelming enough to be seen in professional photographs. Esp if you are dealing with someone who has access and money to take care of there skin (Creme De La Mer anyone...anyone who is in the industry uses this and it's a God Send) Secondly, if you pick any up close candid of her when she's not at and event, yes you can see she has fine lines, the begining of ageing, I've actually noticed this recently. Again people, if you want to make plastic surgery claims, lets find HQ candids, where she doesn't have makeup on and etc. Heck look at her recent candids at the Colbert MD event, yes she's got a few lines it's obvious. Anyone who wants to make those kind of claims needs to look at those pictures, then compare them to her yougner days, there is an obvious change people. But again, it wouldn't be natural for somoene her age to have deep set wrinkles, or even minor wrinkles, she's fricken twenty nine! Heck look it up most woman don't even see there first wrinkle (prominent enough to worry) until they are 40-45 I can see even mid thirties, but to claim someone who is twenty nine had something done to her face because she doesn't have wrinkles, um....she's not old enough give her 5-6 more years to get them first. As for the fine lines, they are still there you can see them obviously in candids (they didn't dissapear like you claim) and anyone who has met her Sav, Sabriana that are on this board will tell you you can see them a bit in person. Like I said to compare stuff like this get a candid where she has no makeup on and preferably in HQ and you'll still see those fine lines, which are so fine you actually have to look for them....seriously am I sticking up for a model not having wrinkles at 29...I know I keep saying but it's so laughable it's sad :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

nxs-woodfield_mall_2010_009.jpg nxs-woodfield_mall_2010_008.jpg nxs-woodfield_mall_2010_019.jpg

Come on, tell me she's natural <_< It's OBVIOUS! I love her but these cheeks are NOT natural!

Have you ever seen anyone having such high cheeks just by blowing kisses or smiling? No.

Just like I told you, I've been seeing pics of her for 4 years, and I can telle you that she's recently done something.

Girl, that's make up/shadowing. Look at the recent candids she herself has been posting on her Facebook. She's always had high cheekbones too even when she was younger. Like I said, when she gains weight/loses weight the first place you see it is her face.

oh are you kidding???? Cheek implants really it's laughable!!!! Women grow into their cheekbones, I have a very full face, but I haven't recently because I've lost weight and I'm older but that means I must have had cheek implants...

You mean like her cheekbones here

739914sweetlilme1312006.th.jpg

back in 02

Or here in 01

6f39.th.jpg

Or here in 03

1819048halliburke330200.th.jpg

afterparty10.jpg

yes her cheekbones have become more prominent DUE TO AGING! Most women's cheekbones when they have fuller faces, tend to become more apparent when they get to their late 20's. I know the going joke with a few of my friends are "Wow I didn't know you had cheekbones" {;us with the above photos, it's very obvious she has the same cheekbones, like Sav said she's always had them. If you see her face in a state of "rest" it looks the same now as it did then.

Also here she is blowing a kiss at the 2010 fashion show, and her cheeks don't look that way.

post-8049-0-1446074753-44765_thumb.jpg post-8049-0-1446074753-45459_thumb.jpg

But I forgot she must have done them in the weeks sense....

Also found this photo on AFL...haven't seen it, it just goes to show that this woman still likes she did back in 03. She looks so gorgeous and naturally so.

14922046604521883864640.jpg

Honestly, it's not really you specifically hun. You've always been a sweetheart, I knew you'd take it back or see it different if someone showed you. It's just there has been ton of this recently and it just gets exhausting, and people pull things out of their hats without even taking logic into it. I've since removed that phrase :)