Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Average? I think she looks better than ever! Look at the pictures of her and the other VS models, she stands out so much in front of them...if anyone looks average its them.

Not better then ever. She's still pretty but not exotic anymore. The other girls are cute which makes her pretty.

Ugh I agree... Her skin is just too pale, man. Some of you are exaggerating.. just because some think she is too pale doesn't mean she's gonna f*ck up her skin by getting a little tan. And yes after having a kid she looks good. Alessandra had a kid and she hasn't changed at all though. I'm just saying.

And this isn't "hating." I'm just observing. :heart:

Average? I think she looks better than ever! Look at the pictures of her and the other VS models, she stands out so much in front of them...if anyone looks average its them.

Not better then ever. She's still pretty but not exotic anymore. The other girls are cute which makes her pretty.

Ugh I agree... Her skin is just too pale, man. Some of you are exaggerating.. just because some think she is too pale doesn't mean she's gonna f*ck up her skin by getting a little tan. And yes after having a kid she looks good. Alessandra had a kid and she hasn't changed at all though. I'm just saying.

And this isn't "hating." I'm just observing. :heart:

Adriana said that losing the weight after having her daughter wasn't easy, Alessandra on the other hand, didn't have that problem, I assume. But, I do see your point, some people consider all commenting on someone if it's not positive, hating.

I'm not a fan of the pale skin, either, though. It doesn't work for Adriana, in my opinion, I'd much rather see her go back to the tan she started with. Whether that was an artificial tan or not, I don't know, but I do know that pale skin isn't for everyone. :(

I agree that a bit of a tan would do her good. That said, right now I'm about as pale as she is and I usually have a bit of a tan myself. The reason I don't have one now is because I worked the entire summer and didn't have much time left to get out into the sun. Adri, with motherhood, getting fit and working again probably didn't have much time to get out into the sun either. Sure, we have those beach candids of her. But I need more than one day at the beach to get my tan back. Who knows, maybe it takes a while for her too. :flower:

Still, she's rediscovering what works for her. For one, she's lessening on the makeup. She's wearing what looks good on her. She stopped doing the weird faces all the time. It's almost as if she looked around to see what the fans say and followed up on it :D I saved a couple of those new pics on my computer. And I'm usually very picky with which pics I want to have. So for me, she's almost back to looking like how I love.

@Sabriana: woah, you met her in real life? I'm so jealous! Gimme the details! *jumps around like an immature kid*

I actually like her with fair skin. she looks great in the photos where she's wearing a red dress! SUPER gorgeous. she looks younger and very charming with fair skin.

but I also think she really carries the olive skin VERY well ... more "exotic" and mysterious.

so i agree on the exotic point, but i still think she looks fantastic either way. I love how "classy" and sweet she looks in the latest candids

I agree that a bit of a tan would do her good. That said, right now I'm about as pale as she is and I usually have a bit of a tan myself. The reason I don't have one now is because I worked the entire summer and didn't have much time left to get out into the sun. Adri, with motherhood, getting fit and working again probably didn't have much time to get out into the sun either. Sure, we have those beach candids of her. But I need more than one day at the beach to get my tan back. Who knows, maybe it takes a while for her too. :flower:

Still, she's rediscovering what works for her. For one, she's lessening on the makeup. She's wearing what looks good on her. She stopped doing the weird faces all the time. It's almost as if she looked around to see what the fans say and followed up on it :D I saved a couple of those new pics on my computer. And I'm usually very picky with which pics I want to have. So for me, she's almost back to looking like how I love.

@Sabriana: woah, you met her in real life? I'm so jealous! Gimme the details! *jumps around like an immature kid*

:wub: Yeah I did at the VS store! I'll PM u about it :)

I LOVE the way she looks! I think fair skin suits her very well...and yes, tanned skin looks nice too...but ANY tan is actually bad for the skin...the production of melanin (the pigment that gives us the color) is a result of some kind of skin damage. Your skin produces melanin to try to protect itself. I think she is very smart to stay away from tanning because whether it makes you look exotic or not, ANY dermatologist will tell you it is VERY bad for you...Sure incidental sun exposure is OK as long as you wear an SPF, but tanning for the sake of getting color is HARMFUL even in the smallest quantity!!!!

I LOVE the way she looks! I think fair skin suits her very well...and yes, tanned skin looks nice too...but ANY tan is actually bad for the skin...the production of melanin (the pigment that gives us the color) is a result of some kind of skin damage. Your skin produces melanin to try to protect itself. I think she is very smart to stay away from tanning because whether it makes you look exotic or not, ANY dermatologist will tell you it is VERY bad for you...Sure incidental sun exposure is OK as long as you wear an SPF, but tanning for the sake of getting color is HARMFUL even in the smallest quantity!!!!

^^ Couldn't agree more!! I think Adriana looks beautiful without a tan :laugh:

I actually preferred her natural breast shape. She was more attractive when she was flat-chested and natural. That's not being jealous. Knowing her breasts aren't real, makes her lose her appeal some what and her body looks more disporportionate because of it. Super skinny in the legs, muscular in the arms with an overly large chest. Give me the old Lima when her body was more natural.

Also, No matter what I or anyone say's, people will never believe it unless it comes out of adriana's mouth, which she would never admit anyway. I learned this in my last year psychology class. Let me get all technical. It's called "implicational belief about self, world and others." Basically, we all have firm beliefs about ourselves, about the world around us and others, and we try our best not to change these beliefs. Even in the face of contradictory evidence, we will try our best to hold onto them so it won't disrupt our belief system. It's like a defense mechanism because the truth that we don't want to face will cause a lot of psychological distress and ruin our entire belief system where we will have to start all over to create another belief system for that person...so this is exactly what is happening here with the rationalizations! For example, a woman found out her husband slept with her step daughter, and the DNA result proved it but she kept on insisting the DNA result was wrong and it was all lies because she desperately wanted to believe her husband would never do anything like that. She did all these crazy brain gymnastics to dismiss it all. Anyway, some of you crazy fans are truly crazy and psychologically speaking, very weak.

Some of you are way too attached to a complete stranger whom you perceive to be a perfect angel so admitting her tits are fake will cause a lot of distress to you so you all come up with truly amazing rationalizations...haha....