Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I love her with dark hair but not that dark. I am maybe the only one to think that it is too dark for her ! With the dark hair her skin looks pale. Whatever, she is adriana and looks beautiful anyway, even if I like her hair lighter :laugh:

You're not the only one..

Her previous hair color was much better.. But her face looks amazing! Like she is 24 not nearly 30.. :drool:

And I also like that she's not wearing black!!

Love the dress and hair, it works perfectly for Adriana

Off question for you guys, but does something look off about Candy's face to you? It's stiff looking, almost like she just got a bad botox job.

I asked Lost_Soul this last night because I usually think she looks great. I don't know what it is. And I saw her yesterday and thought the same thing. I think she bleached her eyebrows or something.

Love the dress and hair, it works perfectly for Adriana

Off question for you guys, but does something look off about Candy's face to you? It's stiff looking, almost like she just got a bad botox job.

I asked Lost_Soul this last night because I usually think she looks great. I don't know what it is. And I saw her yesterday and thought the same thing. I think she bleached her eyebrows or something.

Agree, but i think the hair has something to do, it makes her forehead look huge

Im glad Dri is back to dark hair, even tho she looks younger with the blonde hair, black just makes her looks classier :)

these new candids make adriana look so young. In fact the styling and hair colour looks very much like the time when she wore jeans and a midriff baring white top. For candice it's definitely the eyebrows plus her roots, they should retouch her roots.