Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Yay! Thanks for HQ nothingless, i love the dress :heart: I think the skirt didn't match with the outfit at the signing, but at least we got to see her legs

Can't wait to see what she wears for FNO & the Bombshell thing :p

Yay! Thanks for HQ nothingless, i love the dress :heart: I think the skirt didn't match with the outfit at the signing, but at least we got to see her legs

FNO something horrible, Bombshell all the same.

Why something horrible? Don't kill my dreams. I want a nice non-black dress :cry: & for the Bombshell thing im hoping VS let the girls wear something different like the Heavenly Flowers with MK, Aless & Candice

don't you like the last outfit?

don't you like the last outfit?

The one she wore at the party? I do, it went with her hair, but I wish she would wear stuff that was more form-fitting.

I agree, she looks great, but her new hair color is too light for her complexion. I prefer a dark brown on her instead of highlights or a deep black.

I was getting kind of bored with the black and the dark brown. I think this color would look better if she touched it up and it looks way better when styled differently and not straight, but I'm hoping for a light chocolate brown with subtle highlights next.