Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I will say this. I LOVE Adri! She is one of my fave angels, one of four fave Angels. I think she's a darling Mom, has a darling daughter, no comment on husband, and she is Adriana Lima, no one quite like her. :wub: I like that she has the discipline to lose her pregnancy weight in the way that is right for her and from the pictures I've seen, candid with fam and candid on shoots, she's doing a great job!!!

I'm on TEAM LIMA :clap: and whatever else is said, doesn't matter to me....she's hawt! :wub: Can't wait to see more of her as she takes more time away from full-time Mom to modeling. She obviously adores being a Mom and that's the most important thing she will ever be. She should be very, very proud of the way she has handled herself. She's a good example.

And, quite frankly, I'm overrrrrrr the terribly skinny girls....I like the athletic, healthy looking, toned girls better. That, in my book, is not a bad thing, it's a good thing. I see the terribly skinny girls and I can only imagine what they do to their bodies to be that way....lots of sickness and bad health problems ahead for them and that's sad. That's why I love Tori Praver so much, another example.

Adri will always be Adri and that's all that matters to me. :gocho: NOw, back to just photos and that kind of stuff of Adri...... :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

I love love love how Adriana looks now, she looks incredibly sexy and I honestly can't see how someone could see her as not ''in shape'' :blink: I always preferred Alessandra, but lately she has been looking terribly skinny. I think Adriana's legs look much better when she gains a little more weight, but overall I think that she will always look amazing no matter how much weight she gains because she is - Adriana Lima :)

Sorry for not posting new pics, I just wanted to comment :wave::blah:

• 2 weeks later...