Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Sorry guy's, but imho she's definitely not in shape after her pregnancy.

Just look at Gisele or Isabeli and compare...

are you crazy??????????? her body is perfect :heart: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god, does she have to be a skeleton???? :yuckky: I don't wanna be rude but I don't understand people who think like you. they are exactly the reason why girls get an eating disorder....

and I've not seen the pics of gisele and isabeli after pregnancy ...... what have they more then adri'?? nothing?

and I've not seen the pics of gisele and isabeli after pregnancy ...... what have they more then adri'?? nothing?

First of all, Isabeli didn't give birth recently and she got implants after her second child so of course she's going to look great. I love her though! Second, I haven't seen a pic of Gisele post-baby wearing a bathing suit/bikini that wasn't photoshopped, but then again I haven't been looking. Third, I guess only fans of Adriana would be shocked to see that her body looks exactly like it did before she was pregnant. Probably even better because she looks more proportionate and (I think) her hips are more prominant and she probably still isn't even where she wants to be yet. Like someone already said, the show isn't tomorrow, but I just hope she doesn't go overboard.

are you crazy??????????? her body is perfect :heart: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god, does she have to be a skeleton???? :yuckky: I don't wanna be rude but I don't understand people who think like you. they are exactly the reason why girls get an eating disorder....

this is what i thought when i saw the new pics, where she shot with russell at the bahamas.

but then i looked at her body in 2007 (vsfs) and she looks exactly the same, even worse maybe. she's got those thick tighs and quite a belly.

you see a huge difference if you compare her in her early days, pre-2005, when she was skinny. but now, she doesnt look much different than before her pregnancy.

Vanessinha, check this out: I just borrowed this from another thread, but look at her body in 2007: she's got stomach, she's got tighs, she is definitely thicker and meatier than most models and as compared to what she used to be like.

Dont you think her body is the same now? just a little more tanned, she looks a bit better.

920fa391700015.jpg 350bb591700019.jpg

920fa391700122.jpg

I wouldn't want to see her fat (definition of fat?^) or with a ripped six-pack, but I think she is a little chubbier now after the baby, than in 2007, but honestly BARELY ANY DIFFERENCE. Comparing photos. If anything she looks better NOW cuz her curves are more rounded, no neeed skinny emaciated models thanks she looks greaaaattt 'o

u know unfortunately they'll still photoshop her... but i think she looks healthy. and this slow weight loss sure beats her ruining her health just so she can get into shape and model asap. it's also better than trying to keep slim while pregnant so that she wont be that fat after giving birth, at least this way she'll be healthy in the long run.

i do think her condition while pregnant makes it hard for her to just lose weight so easily since it's associated with hypertension and drastically eating less may not be good... i appreciate her looking after herself. it's responsible since she's now a mom.

Vanessinha, check this out: I just borrowed this from another thread, but look at her body in 2007: she's got stomach, she's got tighs, she is definitely thicker and meatier than most models and as compared to what she used to be like.

Dont you think her body is the same now? just a little more tanned, she looks a bit better.

920fa391700015.jpg 350bb591700019.jpg

920fa391700122.jpg

I loved her body there. Everything was perfect. Her legs especially. And as for the belly, she tends to arch her back so that it pokes out more. I don't know why. And her back is already arched naturally so it looks excessive.

u know unfortunately they'll still photoshop her... but i think she looks healthy. and this slow weight loss sure beats her ruining her health just so she can get into shape and model asap. it's also better than trying to keep slim while pregnant so that she wont be that fat after giving birth, at least this way she'll be healthy in the long run.

i do think her condition while pregnant makes it hard for her to just lose weight so easily since it's associated with hypertension and drastically eating less may not be good... i appreciate her looking after herself. it's responsible since she's now a mom.

yes, from a mom's point of you- she is very responsible and its good she takes care of herself. from a model's point of view, it is a bot different.

but i think her case is special and she is just sooo lucky, because most models cant afford to still be paid 35mil while being moms and take as long as they want to recover.

really, she is so damn lucky with VS. i guess she planed things good.

^i think she is the same as those candids we saw from the beach. it just that wearing that black skirt she looks thin.

i dont think she is. you cant see the mid-section of her body, that's where the problem is. not her legs.

^i think she is the same as those candids we saw from the beach. it just that wearing that black skirt she looks thin.

i dont think she is. you cant see the mid-section of her body, that's where the problem is. not her legs.

How old are you? 13, 14, 15? Because you claim over and over you are a fan, but yet nothing seems to support that. I'm sorry but your comments are just incredibly rude, and other people are obviously bothered by it other than me. Before you say it....no I'm not a fanatic...Adriana seriously does some things that annoy me, but you pick at her and her body like no other. If you were a fan you'd do other things that bitch and bitch and bitch about everything she does and how she looks.

Every time someone gives you an argument...you don't read it, you don't want to hear it....you just want someone to agree and say your right or you back out. It's HILARIOUS! That's why I wonder what your age is...and I hope it's young. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when ALL you do it complain/criticize/ and are just shockingly rude it just amazes me why you are even visiting her thread. Every post in Adriana's thread even though you claim to be a fan...is negative. I'm sorry but that is NOT a fan.

Honestly I'm just glad Adriana doesn't visit this board and become depressed (she did in the past over what things said about her) It's quite sad people have nothing else to do then complain...

As for anyone else who IS A FAN! Yes her tummy looks smaller, she's looking better everytime we see her. Honestly on those beach candids she's maybe 5lbs bigger than she's ever been...not a lot so it won't take her a lot to tone up her tummy.

This thread is turning into Bar's thread... btw ^agreed Lost Soul.

Adriana looks fine, she seems happy which is the important thing. If she does or doesn't tone up that's between her and her management team. No offense, but why this weight discussion has been allowed to continue when in most other threads it's shot down almost immediately is beyond me.

Adriana, Valentina and Marko in Madrid :

post-34462-0-1446074335-11906_thumb.jpg post-34462-0-1446074335-13738_thumb.jpg th_49915691728452.jpg/monthly_08_2010/post-34462-0-1446074335-15712_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3501097" alt="post-34462-0-1446074335-15712_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150"> th_43445c91728397.jpg/monthly_08_2010/post-34462-0-1446074335-17618_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3501098" alt="post-34462-0-1446074335-17618_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150"> post-34462-0-1446074335-19027_thumb.jpg post-34462-0-1446074335-23789_thumb.jpg post-34462-0-1446074335-26076_thumb.jpg