Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Thx Sweetandlow and Sasha for the HQs, lots of pics there to get my teeth into, its been a long while ima take my time xD

I'll look at that second set tomorrow. Save myself some :)

What a sexy momma <3 .. gotta take commitment to get back in shape like that :weightlift:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

i think sexy momma needs to hit the gym some more before the upcoming show. it would be nice to see her in perfect shape, dont know if its possible though. body changes after birth.

You're saying this like the show is in 2 weeks... Adriana has lots of time to get back into shape! I think she'll be back to her 08 shape when Nov/Dec rolls in! :)

i think sexy momma needs to hit the gym some more before the upcoming show. it would be nice to see her in perfect shape, dont know if its possible though. body changes after birth.

Her body is so perfect right now, if she gets anymore skinny it won't look right on her. I think she looks better than ever!! :heart::heart:

You're saying this like the show is in 2 weeks... Adriana has lots of time to get back into shape! I think she'll be back to her 08 shape when Nov/Dec rolls in! :)

Ugh, please no. That was a horrible look for her.

+1

I want her to stay how she is now, i don't want her back to the six pack

+1

I want her to stay how she is now, i don't want her back to the six pack

She has a six pack now, but it's not as harsh as it was then. I don't know. I have a feeling she wants to be there too, so I'm hoping she has the hardest time ever losing these last 5 pounds or whatever it is now that she wants to lose because she looks perfect like this! :laugh:

the body it's right now , I only hope that for the show , they will not make her hair like in the 2006 show .........

I liked her hair in the 2006 :blush:

Her body :drool: :drool: maybe she should work on her belly, otherwise she's simply gorgeous.. :heart: :heart:

and please adri.. don't get skinnier!

I don't want new Ale :ninja: