Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Wow, people really need to get over the "stupid faces" thing. Just because someone doesn't act all haughty and pseudointellectual in front of the camera (like everyone else does) doesn't make them an idiot. Sheesh. She's unique, so what? Is individuality a crime a now? <_<

Wow, people really need to get over the "stupid faces" thing. Just because someone doesn't act all haughty and pseudointellectual in front of the camera (like everyone else does) doesn't make them an idiot. Sheesh. She's unique, so what? Is individuality a crime a now? <_<

My personal opinion aside, the best way to have people stop talking about it is to stop talking about it. Putting this out there again is going to invite people to speak their minds about it, which in turn is going to lead to another worthless debate noone will win.

I like this picture. She looks like she's enjoying an inside joke

adriana_lima_bum.jpg

hi expresso :wave: is that a recent pic of her?

she looks soo sweet she has the most gorgeous smile, i also love her legs i wish mine could look like that lol. what i like about her is that she looks so approachable and friendly and not stuck up. awww thanks for the cute pic :p

Thanks moiselles for those pics love it :heart: