Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

LV backstage fall 2010

346m06u.th.jpg

thelovemagazine

Adri looks the best out of them all. Even Ale and Rosie, who I consider to be gorgeous look kinda "meh" in these pics. I actually like mugshots like these, with barely or no make-up to help their looks and their hair pulled back into a ponytail. It brings them back to the level of mere mortals like us.

P.s. did anyone notice the last girl, who is the only one out of the bunch smiling for the camera? I bet if all the gals had done that, they'd look better instantly.

I think Bar, Neomie and Alessandra are alright. Neomie I think looks great in this picture.

Laetitia Casta and Karolina Kurkova, with these two I really had a hard time believing it's them.

All the others models I hardly know by name. First row, in the middle (red hair, blue eyes), she looks very "cute". I don't know, I just wanna go ahead and squeeze her face and beg her to say "Mister buy driver, would you please open the door??". :D

Some other faces actually don't look very flattering in this shot. Why did they publish this picture in the first place?? :/

LV backstage fall 2010

346m06u.th.jpg

thelovemagazine

Adri looks the best out of them all. Even Ale and Rosie, who I consider to be gorgeous look kinda "meh" in these pics. I actually like mugshots like these, with barely or no make-up to help their looks and their hair pulled back into a ponytail. It brings them back to the level of mere mortals like us.

P.s. did anyone notice the last girl, who is the only one out of the bunch smiling for the camera? I bet if all the gals had done that, they'd look better instantly.

I think there's a photo-shop problem with some of the faces...Even the right side of Adri's face is 'off'....kind of shaved off a bit on the one side.

My cousin (who is traditionally gorgeous/pretty) and tall was turned down from every modeling agency for being 'too-attractive'. They told her they were looking for girls that are SO unique looking that you never see anyone that looks like them on the street. So not 'commercially pretty', but looking strange and alien-like is what will get you signed into an agency!