Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

post-2344-0-1446074088-54682_thumb.jpgpost-2344-0-1446074088-77447_thumb.jpg

I don't know <_< she looks like she is at a funeral...all in black, totally serious, flowers in the background....

:laugh: indeed. I'm happy she's back in action but I'm not really digging this look. She's pulled off the ponytail and the black jacket/thing before, but much better:

adrianatq.th.jpg

Though I have to say that in these new pics she looks about as young as she does in this pic ^. And back then she was 22. So I dunno if she's found the fountain of youth or anything ;-) But I would love to see her with less makeup and a bit more tan.

2e39a2r.jpg208y3wy.jpg

I don't know <_< she looks like she is at a funeral...all in black, totally serious, flowers in the background....

:laugh: indeed. I'm happy she's back in action but I'm not really digging this look. She's pulled off the ponytail and the black jacket/thing before, but much better:

adrianatq.th.jpg

Though I have to say that in these new pics she looks about as young as she does in this pic ^. And back then she was 22. So I dunno if she's found the fountain of youth or anything ;-) But I would love to see her with less makeup and a bit more tan.

yes she looks stunning in this pic, when she was 22! Much more at ease concerning the clothes.

Amazing how ugly many of the models are. I know these pics are probably without make-up but some of those girls are seriously weird-looking...

Maybe they have nice personalities.

(And are a size 7)

Maybe its like some sort of Twilight vampire /night of the living dead theme.

Or something. Don't they usually look like that on the runway?

Except Adriana, she can't take a bad picture.

But they always do that to Jessica Stam.