Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

sadly are little :cry:

post-15989-0-1446073895-76607_thumb.jpg post-15989-0-1446073895-78355_thumb.jpg post-15989-0-1446073895-79941_thumb.jpg

Man, she looked much better here than at the actual show. I also recall a video from the fitting where she looked A LOT sexier than at the actual show. I don't know what went wrong, but it looked like they messed up her make-up big time. They caked way too much brown shit on her face and that white eyeliner or whatever it was. Bunch of amateurs.

sadly are little :cry:

167ph81.jpgvowrw6.jpg34pxitf.jpg

Man, she looked much better here than at the actual show. I also recall a video from the fitting where she looked A LOT sexier than at the actual show. I don't know what went wrong, but it looked like they messed up her make-up big time. They caked way too much brown shit on her face and that white eyeliner or whatever it was. Bunch of amateurs.

I agree! I don't know what the hell some of the make up artists/hair stylists are on, but she doesn't need all that crap. I hate the tans they give her most of all. Last year's fake ass tan was ridiculous. Step away from the Bare Bronze station. I don't think she knows any better though because you see some of the girls doing their own make up and hair etc. Well, not really on their own, but you know, they have a hand in it. Hair and make up for the 05 show was the best to me. Hopefully since they're back in New York this year she'll look decent. Whether she is hosting or walking because I'm pretty sure that baby is coming in October.

yeah a lot of comments were made about the tanning ... her body looked really good .. but the hair and skin collor :blink: .. not so much :blink:

The 2005 show was the best ... every model looked their best

I didn't even like her body. She was too skinny. But yes, everyone looks great at the 2005 show. It was just perfect. The music, the outfits, the set. Everything!

yeah and every model walked normal !... without doing stupid things like they did a lot in 2006/2007/2008

she was a bit too skinny ... she needed few more curves .. like in 2005 :)

but her hair and make up at the 2008 show looked 'ugly'

way too much bare bronze for her skin and weird make up + silly hair

yeah the 2005 show was perfect!

yeah and every model walked normal with goos face expressions ! without doing stupid things like they did a lot in 2007/2008

her was a bit too skinny ... she needed few more curves .. like in 2005 :)

She had more natural, softer curves then. Last year, her body looked hard as a rock and it probably didn't look that bad in person, but on TV and in pictures it was just too intense. I actually don't mind the crazy facial expressions and hand gestures, but when the outfits/make up/hair/and everything else about the show is shitty then it's just like one more thing to add to the list.

I didn't even like her body. She was too skinny. But yes, everyone looks great at the 2005 show. It was just perfect. The music, the outfits, the set. Everything!
yeah the 2005 show was perfect!

NOPE DOT COM

:laugh:

Then what show was your favorite? Because to me it all went downhill from there.

You want a breakdown? Okay, this is MY observation and, as we all know, it is non-biased.

--VSFS 2005 -- 3 out of 5

Great intro with Chris Botti! Lots of great tittilating outfits but hella-boring sequences. There were too many oldie oldster modelz (Campbell, Banks, Klum) trampling down the catwalk and it just brought the energy down and took attention away from everyone else. The music was too kiddy. Seal's performance of "Crazy" was good but didn't contribute to the boring settings and Ricky Martin's performance was yawn-inducingly bad.

--VSFS 2006 -- 3 1/2 out of 5

Justin Timberlake definitely brought fresh energy to the show. Without the oldie oldsters hogging the spotlight, the Angels and younger girls were able to shine and show their stuff. But I do think the outfits were just blah-and-meh. I mean, what does that say about the show when the most risque outfit belonged to Andi Muise? And, seriously, what the hell was Jessica Stam wearing, a balloon??? Also, the make-up on everyone was WAAAY overdone.

Justin's performance of "My Love/Lovestoned" brought the house down and was a BIG step up from the previous year. But the last song at the end of the show was SUPER LAME.

--VSFS 2007 -- 2 1/2 out of 5

This show was honked-up. The Spice Girls are my faves but they brought ZERO energy to the show with their lip-synched rendition of "Stop". The outfits were hella-ridiculous ESPECIALLY at the first segment. Having models dressed up like animals doesn't scream sexy. The only saving grace for this show was Seal's performance at the end which FINALLY brought some energy into the show.

--VSFS 2008 -- 1 out of 5

EFF THIS SHOW.

There you have it. The 2005 show had the best outfits but it was the 2006 show the had the most energy. Was 2005 "perfect"? HELL NO, but it is definitely better than the shows after it.

The only thing that i liked about 2006 was Justin Timberlake :laugh: ... I did't like the outfits or the themes, but FB was amazing too ...

I prefer 2005, my fav. show ever! :heart:

2007 ... words can't express how bad it was

2008 ... good in pictures, horrible in video

My favorite show has to be the 2003 show, it was the perfect mix of lingerie, and costumes. Starting in 05, they started to go slowly downhill. In 2003 almost everything was on target. The fantasy bra was gorgeous, the outfits, the remixes couldn't be beat. 2005 is a close second but 2003 IMO is something they really need to go back to.

th_a5383546617206.gif/monthly_08_2009/post-8049-0-1593849366-05396_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="2003VS45.jpg">

:heart:

For me, the 1998-2003 shows are more of a first-generation kind of class. It was all a list of known veteran models walking the catwalk. Basically, it was "by-the-book" and was your typical fashion show with a typical catwalk and maybe some fancy-shmancy effects. I prefer not to delve into the first-gen shows.

As for the VSFS 2003, the outfits were lovely, but the show was a mess. You had Sting, Mary J. Blige, and Eve all performing way too many songs and NONE of the models exuded any energy to the show. Sure, the models say they had "fun", but I as a viewer, was dumbfounded by it all.

After the 2004 hiatus, I consider the 2005-2008 shows as second-generation with a more "younger" and more "hip" vibe than before. There were lots of younger models on display and the oldie oldsters were phased out by '05 (except for ONE). Lots of fresh faces with lots of new energy. While the shows aren't consistently good, it is more colorful and more youthful than the first generation.

yeah a lot of comments were made about the tanning ... her body looked really good .. but the hair and skin collor :blink: .. not so much :x

The 2005 show was the best ... every model looked their best

Most deff! They're outfits we're off the hook!!

My favorite show has to be the 2003 show, it was the perfect mix of lingerie, and costumes. Starting in 05, they started to go slowly downhill. In 2003 almost everything was on target. The fantasy bra was gorgeous, the outfits, the remixes couldn't be beat. 2005 is a close second but 2003 IMO is something they really need to go back to.

I agree ..the best show for her was in the 2003 and 2007 ..veeeery beautiful .then, I don't like her too much in 2006 with blonde hair ,,she's perfect in her natural hair's colour ..these photos are the proof

http://i28.tinypic.com/erbrsx.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/sw5zqa.jpg

Images over 600 pixels in width must be either textlinked, thumbnailed or manually resized. Click HERE for more information. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture