Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Why do you think it was so different with Adriana?  Relatively speaking she isn't as prominent a model as Gisele or Tyra..(during AAA she was one of "the other two")

You see someone like Jessica Simpson sign books for fans and the fans come right up to her and don't appear to be rushed at all..and she's pretty much at the peak of her stardom right now

Iris I'm so jealous of you!  You should have been treated much better than that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it was the same shit at the angels across america tour....i waited 14 hours in line and i didnt even get to say hi to her....it was like an assembly line, get us in and get us out...the only thing that was cool about my "interaction" with adriana was that she took the time to stop signing and look me in the eyes and then she went back to signing...if that didnt happen i would say it wasnt worth going....dont get me started with taking pictures....i spent 500 bucks on a new digicam for that event and they took our jackets, cell phones, cameras, everything right before we went to see the angels....at least the people got to take pictures. :cry: :cry:

Guest jeannie
it was the same shit at the angels across america tour....i waited 14 hours in line and i didnt even get to say hi to her....it was like an assembly line, get us in and get us out...the only thing that was cool about my "interaction" with adriana was that she took the time to stop signing and look me in the eyes and then she went back to signing...if that didnt happen i would say it wasnt worth going....dont get me started with taking pictures....i spent 500 bucks on a new digicam for that event and they took our jackets, cell phones, cameras, everything right before we went to see the angels....at least the people got to take pictures. :cry:  :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lmao aw thats horrible... 14 hours?? wow. i jus got a VS catalog and im still going omg heck yeah i met adriana. haha. well, better luck [next time] in the "interaction"... for both of us.

lmao aw thats horrible... 14 hours?? wow. i jus got a VS catalog and im still going omg heck yeah i met adriana. haha. well, better luck [next time] in the "interaction"... for both of us.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and i wasnt wearing the best of shoes to be standing for 14 hours....i was wearing cole haans....for the ones that dont know what cole haans are....they are dress shoes.

next time come to vegas marduk. they didn't rush me at all when i met her, they let her come up to me and shake my hand and stuff... so come here next time ;) it's better here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so where is your autograph???

i didn't take any photos for her to sign... i didn't think of it. i took my camera, but it died... i still got some pics though. i don't think i have any of adriana though :( but oh well... if they have another tour, i'll take like 2 cameras and a camcorder, and some photos and mags for her to sign :laugh: