Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

well they didn't let us talk but basically I brought a Vogue Brazil (She's on the cover in red and she's got her hands over her ears and it looks like she's screaming) along in the hopes that I could get it autographed (mean security guard said no and gave me major attitude when I was like "the lady downstairs said it would be ok...") but of course I wasn't allowed to approach her table or anything and I got the standard autographed glossy instead. but as she was handing the picture over to another security guard who then handed it to me (she's allowed zero contact with fans, I guess) I was like "Adriana! I'm such a fan!" and held up the magazine and she was like "oh..thank you!" with this really sweet and like happy expression on her face and then a security guard began to rush me away. you see him in that 2nd pic of mine and his hand is coming up to like pull me along.

All in all it was certainly a good experience but I would have enjoyed it more if 1) I had been able to get my magazine autographed instead of getting attitude from a fat middle aged man who thinks a suit and an earpiece make him godlike 2) the security guards were not nasty (not all of them, of course but some of them were really mean to me and that's what I remember) and 3) If I had been able to tell her how much I love all her work instead of being rushed along

also I wish I had been more bold and just taken pictures.

Guest jeannie
well they didn't let us talk but basically I brought a Vogue Brazil (She's on the cover in red and she's got her hands over her ears and it looks like she's screaming) along in the hopes that I could get it autographed (mean security guard said no and gave me major attitude when I was like "the lady downstairs said it would be ok...") but of course I wasn't allowed to approach her table or anything and I got the standard autographed glossy instead.  but as she was handing the picture over to another security guard who then handed it to me (she's allowed zero contact with fans, I guess) I was like "Adriana!  I'm such a fan!" and held up the magazine and she was like "oh..thank you!" with this really sweet and like happy expression on her face and then a security guard began to rush me away.  you see him in that 2nd pic of mine and his hand is coming up to like pull me along.

All in all it was certainly a good experience but I would have enjoyed it more if 1) I had been able to get my magazine autographed instead of getting attitude from a fat middle aged man who thinks a suit and an earpiece make him godlike 2) the security guards were not nasty (not all of them, of course but some of them were really mean to me and that's what I remember) and 3) If I had been able to tell her how much I love all her work instead of being rushed along

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ooommgg lmao the security guards. i know what u mean. i totally felt we were so being rushed. but she handed me the pic herself, its weird she gave it to the security guard. anyway, haha i felt the same way as you. i went home going DAAAAAAAMit. why did i just freeze and not take a gazillion pics which i would have. anyways, i was hoping she would talk-talk. but anyhow, i think i saw you... well i duno if it was you... but i saw a girl with a magazine basically lol... you were around the beginning of the line?

well they didn't let us talk but basically I brought a Vogue Brazil (She's on the cover in red and she's got her hands over her ears and it looks like she's screaming) along in the hopes that I could get it autographed (mean security guard said no and gave me major attitude when I was like "the lady downstairs said it would be ok...") but of course I wasn't allowed to approach her table or anything and I got the standard autographed glossy instead.  but as she was handing the picture over to another security guard who then handed it to me (she's allowed zero contact with fans, I guess) I was like "Adriana!  I'm such a fan!" and held up the magazine and she was like "oh..thank you!" with this really sweet and like happy expression on her face and then a security guard began to rush me away.  you see him in that 2nd pic of mine and his hand is coming up to like pull me along.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow that's so amazing that she talked to you! :wub: Damn! Some poeple just have all the luck! :(

Guest Lullaby

No. That's just the ring she wore in the advert for the perfume not an engagement ring.

And it's 11 karats I believe.

Why do you think it was so different with Adriana? Relatively speaking she isn't as prominent a model as Gisele or Tyra..(during AAA she was one of "the other two")

You see someone like Jessica Simpson sign books for fans and the fans come right up to her and don't appear to be rushed at all..and she's pretty much at the peak of her stardom right now

Iris I'm so jealous of you! You should have been treated much better than that