Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Three more HQs from the beach yesterday!

th_67705_Celebutopia-Adriana_Lima-Victoria88s_Secret_Supermodels_Beach_Photo_Shoot-01_122_546lo.jpg th_67420_Celebutopia-Adriana_Lima-Victoria0s_Secret_Supermodels_Beach_Photo_Shoot-02_122_472lo.jpg th_67463_Celebutopia-Adriana_Lima-Victoria28s_Secret_Supermodels_Beach_Photo_Shoot-03_122_587lo.jpg

take a close look at one of these pictures the neclace adriana has on has a jewish star on it i thought she was a catholic just wondering why she was wearing one if anyone had any information to back this up i would very appreciate it thanks

Hey everyone, I need some help.

I'm having an argument with someone who is claiming that Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and other famous Brazilian models can't do sexy without being raunchy or slutty. Can anybody give me some photos of them, (mostly Adriana Lima) looking incredible, sexy and cute while looking classy, and not looking in any way slutty? There are clearly some of those everywhere, but i was hoping you guys would be able to find the BEST photos to show this loser what's what.

IMO, Adriana Lima never looks slutty...But this one thinks she does.

Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone, I need some help.

I'm having an argument with someone who is claiming that Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and other famous Brazilian models can't do sexy without being raunchy or slutty. Can anybody give me some photos of them, (mostly Adriana Lima) looking incredible, sexy and cute while looking classy, and not looking in any way slutty? There are clearly some of those everywhere, but i was hoping you guys would be able to find the BEST photos to show this loser what's what.

IMO, Adriana Lima never looks slutty...But this one thinks she does.

Thanks in advance!

This probably doesn't quite belong in Candids...mods please excuse us! :)

But here are some of my fave Lima pics where I think she looks very classy. Hope this is what you're looking for (and excuse the links):

BVLGARI

Napier

Elle Italy

Pretty much all these from Harper's Bazaar

French No. 1

I'm sure you could find hundreds more, but those were the first ones that popped into my head. :)

More HQ backstage candids! :D

victoria_secret_fashion_show_backstage_030.jpg 554a4318609943.gif 482c2b18609945.gif .......

She look so beautiful, I can't believe my eyes. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I would looooove to know what's her fake (or self) tan, it looks so naturel. :heart: :heart:

Her tan is fake ... She's using the VS lotion for tan, the Bare Bronze.

I think im gonna buy that thing, her tan looks really natural ...!

More HQ backstage candids! :D

victoria_secret_fashion_show_backstage_030.jpg 554a4318609943.gif 482c2b18609945.gif .......

She look so beautiful, I can't believe my eyes. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I would looooove to know what's her fake (or self) tan, it looks so naturel. :heart: :heart:

Her tan is fake ... She's using the VS lotion for tan, the Bare Bronze.

I think im gonna buy that thing, her tan looks really natural ...!

Thank you. I think I'm going to buy this lotion too !!