Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

actually I prefer when she doesn't smile too much (on the runway)... when she smiles she becomes more "cute" than "sexy", hard to explain... I just like her doing that fierce, sexy look like she does in your avatar. But smiling seems to be her thing nowadays I guess...

hmm pic of Heidi on wireimage has been taken down... I wonder if they were forced to take it down. Maybe they're not allowed to put pictures up yet...

yea same, and no flailing arms. Hope she went "maybe I overdid it a little bit" when she watched the show last year, lol... I mean, I liked her confidence last year and it was great to see her back with that kind of confidence but in retrospect I liked her better in 2005 when she just kept it simple and fierce. More of that please...

yea same, and no flailing arms. Hope she went "maybe I overdid it a little bit" when she watched the show last year, lol... I mean, I liked her confidence last year and it was great to see her back with that kind of confidence but in retrospect I liked her better in 2005 when she just kept it simple and fierce. More of that please...

well said

post-1737-1226829043_thumb.jpg

Did she happen to break the a finger on her other hand as well? In this photo, if viewed large, she has a similar bruise/scar on the knuckle of her other hand as well. It's weird that she'd have bruises on the knuckle of both hands.

As for her body, I like everything except the legs...a little too stick-like, but other than that, she's looking good. Hopefully she won't lose anymore weight than this. She did seem to lose weight very rapidly while at the same time, seeing to have gotten bustier :ninja: