Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

thanks sss, i'm not an anti lima, but i d'on't like this style <_<

:huh: WTH u talking about she is PERFECTION............PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she looks great in this candids!!

sorry but it's your opinion, not mine :whistle:

i hate this hairstyle :yuckky:

don't hate me for that :laugh:

<_< Yes i think ur an anti Lima too

I bet you have curly / wavy hair yourself. I've noticed that people with curly / wavy hair seem to prefer straight hair. I come from a family with straight hair and I prefer Adriana with big wavy hair, rather than the flat hair extensions in your avatar. Go figure.

Anyway, you're entitled to your opinion. I just happen to disagree this time around.

I bet you have curly / wavy hair yourself. I've noticed that people with curly / wavy hair seem to prefer straight hair. I come from a family with straight hair and I prefer Adriana with big wavy hair, rather than the flat hair extensions in your avatar. Go figure.

Anyway, you're entitled to your opinion. I just happen to disagree this time around.

Exactly!

i sooooooo prefer her with curly hair!!

i don't know it just seems like she gets another shine!

and look i have curly hair..and keep working my hair to look straight lol

but in her as in Alessandra Izabel or Gisele curly hair is much better!

More HQ 's... Adri is insanely perfect and this causes so much jealousy in some people. So I can understand why they don't like Ms Lima :sleep:

Thank you! Great HQs! Unfortunately, some of the links don't work, especially the ones in the first row (at least for me) :( , and some are linked to malicious adware connections (my antivirus is alarming) - can you or somebody else please post them as BZ-attachments or at some other image hosting server?

Oh MY God.... Someone has really help to me. I just can't say anything.. These candids are definitely breathtaking. Now I'm in shock. Seriously!! She looks like... more than angel, more than perfection.. She is the most beautiful person in the all universe.

Thanks to all!!! You are amazing too! :heart:

By the way, sweet-lady, your avatar is new to me!! ADri looks so sweet.Can u post this/these pics from ur avatar? :wub:

Oh MY God.... Someone has really help to me. I just can't say anything.. These candids are definitely breathtaking. Now I'm in shock. Seriously!! She looks like... more than angel, more than perfection.. She is the most beautiful person in the all universe.

Thanks to all!!! You are amazing too! :heart:

By the way, sweet-lady, your avatar is new to me!! ADri looks so sweet.Can u post this/these pics from ur avatar? :wub: