Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

This is complete BS, he isnt even good looking!

He eyes are rediculously close together making him borderline cross-eyed.

And hes a horriable basketball player!

WTF!

Really? Ladies, she couldnt do better then this?????????????????????????

It's her life.

:cain:

This is so rediculous :laugh:

Stop arguing about it guys, it's pointless... no, he isn't the most attractive guy in the world, and sure, she could do better... but apparently she thinks he is handsome and she loves him and she's going to marry him... so just stop talking about it and let her do what she wants.

She looks very beautiful in those new pics by the way :) Thank you for posting them.

Have you seen Christina Aguilera's husband? Or Jennifer Lopez' husband?

To some women looks aren't everything and Lima is even quoted for saying:

"It's wrong for a guy to have no personality, no heart. Because I don't care about style or money. I care about heart."

If she thinks she's found the right man for her, that's great. I just hope he treats her with the love and respect she deserves. Everything else is irrelevant.

BahianChic found these of Flicker

:hehe:

This is what the lady said:

She was so sweet, actually when I first realized it was her she shook my hand and then when I was walking away, I came back to ask if I could take a pic of her with my son with my phone and she said "of course!"... she spoke to him for a good 5 minutes.. asking him his name and age, etc. My son's name is Everest by the way and he is 3 years old. We actually saw her in Old Navy of all places... I was just stopping through there to make a quiet phone call off the streets of Soho in NYC.

Thanks Lima they are a bit blurred but really lovely :heart: .

To some women looks aren't everything and Lima is even quoted for saying:

"It's wrong for a guy to have no personality, no heart. Because I don't care about style or money. I care about heart."

I just hope he treats her with the love and respect she deserves. Everything else is irrelevant.

Agreed 100% in this part cuz that is really important here that he treat her like she deserves and always be there to give her life for her bcuz that is true love.And only hoping he take that always on count without any excuses.