Bellazon

LOGO COMPETITION? - THIS WAY!!

CarMELita

I can't say that I'm particularly impressed with the new banner. The fact that it's two black and white photos and one color photo makes it look a little imbalanced imo but I honestly can't stand the Polaroid photo style format, it looks generic and a little rushed. I don't know who made it but I personally feel like we have some people with great Photoshop skills on this forum and it just could have been done a bit better.

Donbot or Baby Jude, or wijnboerinnetje and Prettyphile are usually pretty spot on when it comes to having some amazing signatures, this just seems sloppy, sorry.

Great compeition, I guess it's nice to see someone other then Valentina, but the old banner was a helluava lot cleaner looking and a better representation for Bellazon.

I can't say that I'm particularly impressed with the new banner. The fact that it's two black and white photos and one color photo makes it look a little imbalanced imo but I honestly can't stand the Polaroid photo style format, it looks generic and a little rushed. I don't know who made it but I personally feel like we have some people with great Photoshop skills on this forum and it just could have been done a bit better.

Donbot or Baby Jude, or wijnboerinnetje and Prettyphile are usually pretty spot on when it comes to having some amazing signatures, this just seems sloppy, sorry.

Great compeition, I guess it's nice to see someone other then Valentina, but the old banner was a helluava lot cleaner looking and a better representation for Bellazon.

I really don't like it but I prefer to see something some new than seen Valentina banner. oh well I really didn't participate in the voting so I shouldn't complain, but I do think the one I came out with were so much better than the one that wons.

Dear diary Behati's pictures doesn't fit with the banner pictures it just looks bad, it should have been a black and white picture. I must admit Karlie's picture is actually good, even though I don't like her and don't find her attractive I must accept that she looks great in the pictures, because she doesn't even look like herself.

who's the girl in the middle?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...